• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: NWT D'Avenza (36S/R), Isaia (44R), and Polo (38/40S)

zalb916

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
D'Avenza is SOLD. Next is a NWT Isaia 44R sport coat. The tag says it's a rustic check pane, but the close-up picture shows what the color looks like. It's a Stewart G model, and the fabric is Super 140s, making the coat feel really soft and luxurious. It is a 3-roll-2, side vents, fully canvassed, and has handsewn buttonholes. The coat still has all its basting thread on the shoulder, sleeves, and vents. It's missing the sleeve buttons, but they can easily be replaced. The retail on this coat is $2,245. I'm selling it shipped for $550. Measurements Shoulder: 19.5 Chest: 23 Length: 31.5 Sleeve: 25 Finally, I have a new Polo suit made by Corneliani. This suit was bought by a customer, who had the pants shortened, but never picked it up. There are no tags, but the suit has never been worn, as my source got it directly from the retail store, so it's a real new without tags. It's a 40S, but could probably fit a 38S as well. The suit is a two-button and has a single vent. The shoulders are very soft and natural. Not a great picture, but it's a solid charcoal with very subtle white and purple pinstripes. From a few feet away, you can barely notice the pinstripes. The pants have a double reverse pleat. This suit retails for around $1,200. I'm selling it shipped for $299. Measurements Shoulder: 18.5 Chest: 21 Length: 29.5 Sleeve: 24.5 Waist: 31 Inseam: 28.5 The main color is darker in real life. It's a standard charcoal.

zalb916

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
D'Avenza is sold.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads