1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

FS: New Fred Perry sneakers, Sz 10/10.5

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by VMan, Oct 9, 2006.

1. VMan

VMan Senior member

Up for sale I have a great pair of brand new Fred Perry canvas sneakers in size 10 (though they fit more like a 10.5). These are in the style of low-top Chucks, with a light blue canvas upper, and textured white rubber sole and toe with navy blue trim running along the sole. Logo motif on footbed, Fred Perry logo on tongue and back of heel, and laurel wreath embroidered on the side. Similar styles are selling on ebay for $50-60 BIN (plus $9-10 S&H). I will sell these for $40 shipped within the US. First one to PM me gets them. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] I also still have these rare multi-stripe Chucks in size 10 (fit like a 10.5) that I will sell for $20 shipped. They have been worn only a couple of times. [​IMG]

2. VMan

VMan Senior member

Bump. Both pairs of shoes still available.