• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

FS: Full Canvas Brooks Summer Weight Wool Suit, 46R

VMan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Up for sale I have a nice suit by Brooks Brothers done in medium tan lightweight wool. The color, fabric weight, and the half-lining of the jacket make this the perfect suit for spring and summer. As far as styling goes, this suit is a 3-button which rolls to the second. Jacket has a center vent, and flap pockets. Pants are flat-front and cuffed, with two front besom pockets, two rear pockets (one of which buttons), and a watch pocket. The jacket is fully canvassed and features pick-stitching, putting this suit into a different league than most BB items. The suit is in good condition except for a faint spot on the right pant leg cuff (as pictured in photos). I have not tried to get this out but I have a feeling a dry cleaners would be able to. Asking $65 shipped in the US. Measurements are as follows: Jacket: Chest: 48.5" Shoulders: 19.25" Sleeves: 24.25" Length: 31.5" Pants: Waist: 40" w/ about 3" to let out Inseam: 28" with 1" to let out (4" if cuffs are dropped, which would be fine since pants are flat-front) **If you look at the overall length of the pants, the inseam as it is may work for someone with a slightly longer inseam, due to the rise. Total length of pants: 39.5"

VMan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
BONUS: I will throw in either a pair of midnight blue silk herringbone braces (made in England) or a navy/lilac/silver patterned Brooks Bros silk tie if the buyer pays asking price. Either one is probably a $50 value, and both items are in mint condition.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.