• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS/FT: Nudie Thin Finn Dry Black TFDB 30x32 | Evisu Selvage Vintage Cut 28x32 Jeans

obsolete

Reaction score
Hey guys

1. planning a trip overseas so could do with some extra cash but happy to trade for slim jims in size 28 or 29 in any wash except greycast and dry black as i already have these.

this is a pair of TFDB size 30x32. These have NOT been washed, only cold soaked once. They have not been altered in anyway and only worn about 12 times (I use them as 'dress up' jeans hence the lack of wear). I have removed the stitching from the back pockets (once again because i use them as dressy jeans).
Waist: 30 inches
Length: 31.5 inches
Leg Opening: 6.9 inches

NO honeycombing, whiskering of stacking has occurred!! All creases can be ironed out. Asking $90 USD for these OBO. Aussie buyers welcome as I am in Australia! PM me if interested.

2. Second pair is super cool pair of raw Evisus vintage cut straight leg style with all the works you can think of including red-white selvage, hidden pocket rivets, painted gulls and selvage coin pocket. Check out the pics for more deets.

They are sized 28x32. Waist measures: 14.5 inches. Length: 31.5 inches and leg opening is 8 inches

They are a medium to high rise in the waist. These have not been washed, only cold soaked once. I hardly wear these so there is NO fading anywhere! Condition is 9.9 out of 10

Bought these for $460AUD at cactus jam in Melbourne a while back. Asking $180USD shipped to your door. I can take paypal. Aussie buyers welcome as I live in Melbourne.

Btw, the photos make the gulls look bright white lol but they are definitely NOT bright, they are just a normal white colour, NOT shiny! PM me if interested. Cheers

obsolete

Reaction score
willing to trade the finns for other slim/straight leg raw BLUE denim jeans in size 28 or 29!

ADDIC

Reaction score
hey, I saw this thread ast SuFu (couldn't relpy b/c account isnt activated) but I'm interested in buying the thin finns. i was wondering if you could post a pic of how they fit.

obsolete

Reaction score
hi there

to be honest it's probably better if you search for a pic of them because they don't fit me very well that's half the reason why i am selling them. i have fat thighs and weird 'bowed' legs lol, look's like my knee joint is dislocated when i wear these

but the thin finn can look really good on the right person

sorry i couldnt be more help!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 106 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads