• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

FS: Alden Alpine Wingtip Boot - LeatherSoul Exclusive 'by AC' Size 10D Barrie Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

interlockingny

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Up for sale is a pair of Alden Alpine Wingtip Boots - an exclusive run for LeatherSoul - size 10D on the Barrie last.
These boots were worn twice and have plenty of life as evidenced by the pictures. There was recently a preorder that is now close where they wnent for $535). Nice opportunity to pickup a real nice makeup (brown alpine grain leather, a commando sole, a reverse all around welt, and brass metal eyelets without speed hooks). I am selling these boots, because they are a little too long for me in the length. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you for looking.

Alden Green shoe box and shoe bags are included with the boots.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.