• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FREE Uniqlo Proxy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beingjbot

Reaction score
Richard is the best proxy I have ever dealt with.

Fast concise solid communication.
Totally transparent.
Easy to deal with.
Package arrived quickly to Canada with no duties.

I could not more highly recommend anyone that wants uniqlo to only consider Richard when proxying.

Paul1

Reaction score
Richard is a true gentleman, deal with him with 110% confidence, everything went smoothly.

Infinite

Reaction score
Richard is a great individual. He is sincere and very helpful. His services are without question, the best proxy for Uniqlo.

I would not recommend anyone else if you are in need of a proxy. Also, the best part - he does not charge for this delightful service.

Do not hesitate to contact him.

Thanks Richard!

Atleee

Reaction score
Richard was very communicative and much more helpful than you could expect from a man who does this for free. Thank you very much.

vpanov

Reaction score
Very correct and helpful, fast and accurate delivery.
If you want Uniqlo delivered without problems - he is you man!

Thanks Richard!

speedy4500

Reaction score
Richard is a great person with whom to deal. He is very prompt and communicative. Add in the fact that he asks for no additional fees, and it really makes Richard a wonderful asset to the Styleforum community.

Thank you Richard for providing such an excellent service!

mrazzie1

Reaction score
Richard delivered exceptional service and is a pleasure to chat with. He was extremely prompt throughout the proxy process rivaling and surpassing the service of paid services. Would definitely have this guy's back in a knife fight. A+.

Thanks Richard!

Urthwhyte

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Richard replied to all of my queries ridiculously quickly and was a pleasure to speak with throughout. I would not hesitate to use him again!

swisschalet

Reaction score
As everybody else has said, Richard was top-notch proxying for me. Quick, well-packaged shipment. Excellent service. Thanks again Richard.

Louis XIV

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Best proxy I've ever encountered.
Always friendly, always super quick, 100% reliable.
Hope his karmameter explodes.
+oo points from my side!

Last edited:

mjo317

Reaction score
I needed a proxy not from Uniqlo but from COS which is not available in the States. Richard was quick to answer questions and guided me through the entire process. I will definitely utilize his services if I need to purchase anything else from COS

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Echoing everyone else here, I'm very happy with the service Richard provided. He was helpful, prompt, communicative, and an all-around great guy to deal with.

jendoriluka

Reaction score
Fantastic service from Richard. My order from Uniqlo went missing, but Richard sort it out for me. Great proxy.

utopiaburger

Reaction score
Richard provides a great proxy service. He sent me updates throughout the process and the turnaround time was very fast overall. I'm located in Toronto, Canada and it took less than 10 business days from the first message to Richard to the items showing up at my door. There was no duty either. I would happily deal with him again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads