• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Free Gilt Credit

WRAdvisor

Reaction score
Gilt gave me a free $25 as a "marketing" tool a couple days ago and it expires tonight. There is absolutely nothing I want on that website, as I find MOST of it to be junk.

Is this credit transferable?

If so, maybe I can sell it for a few bucks.

WRAdvisor

Reaction score
Nevermind, it's not transferable. I guess I'll be purchasing a pair of socks or something, bastards.

JG000

Reaction score
I actually recieved one from them as well. Thanks for the heads up.

Doesn't look like I'm going to use it though. Nothing on there really strikes my fancy at the moment. I don't feel like buying something just to buy it.

Where do they have socks, though?

WRAdvisor

Reaction score
I was looking for socks, but I couldn't find any
frown.gif
I ended up buying a long-sleeve sport shirt from Prince tennis company. I think it was $22+ after shipping.

Bull

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I bought a navy mainline Zegna blazer with silver buttons from that site that I love. Lots of other **** on that site is utter trash though.

acecow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I used my marketing credit to buy a pair of beer glasses. Not too bad. I'd never pay 25 bucks for them, though.

Bounder

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Instead of directly selling the credit, couldn't you guys just buy something for someone and send it to them as a "gift?"

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads