• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fred Perry M12 Polos - sale on eBay - real deal?

Vin E Bravo

Reaction score
I'm in the market for a couple Fred Perry (made in England) medium-sized polos. Ebay has a few sellers listing their 'authentic' M12 (made in england) polos. They all hover around the $35 price point with shipping.

Is this too good to be true?

M12's typically go for about $100 anywhere I've seen. The fact that they're made in England, yet their stock is in Hong Kong seems shady enough,.....

Anyone have experience with these or can tell if they're authentic?? (Link below)

http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=Fr...0&_trksid=p3286.c0.m270.l1313#ptm150632549084

airportlobby

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't buy any Fred Perry gear on eBay shipped from Asia. I did once - the M12 was obviously a fake - the seller immediately refunded me but would not admit their fraud.

The seller had a ton of positive feedback, too. Lotta idiots.

Last edited:

Vin E Bravo

Reaction score
Thanks for the insight....I figured it was too good to be true....

Any tips on where else to get them for sale/discount etc.? ~$100/polo at Fred's website is a little steep for my liking.

PS - nice avatar. 'One hundred years from now' actually just played on my itunes shuffle about a half hour ago..

airportlobby

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
When I wore a lot of Fred Perry, I realized that Neiman Marcus and Nordstrom both carried it, and it often made it to deep discount at those places. I would see it all the time at NM Last Call, if you have one nearby.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads