• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion

yorkshire pud

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ehh… he’s only winning because he has the best car. Put him in a Williams or Haas and he’d be nowhere near the points
The trick is getting into the best car and then dominating the team, all the greatest drivers have done exactly that, as Alonso recently alluded to.

If you look at todays race Albon would probably have scored points before the accident and Hulkenburg did and we all know Verstappen is better than both 🙂

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The trick is getting into the best car and then dominating the team, all the greatest drivers have done exactly that, as Alonso recently alluded to.
Guess that explains why Alonso never won more WDC's. The best teams of his era wanted nothing to do with him because he wasn't good enough.

yorkshire pud

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yep, somewhat of a flawed genius 👏

Brilliant racing driver, terrible at diplomacy and helming a stable ship.

Then again he has made a bloody good career out of showcasing his skills in second/third rate equipment and has matured like a fine wine 🍷

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
There was enough room for Max to keep his inside wheels over the white line and his outside wheels on pavement. Just. There was not enough room for him to use that without slowing down enough to lose the position. It's called a motor race.

Perfect reaction to Crofty's Masi simping:

1680557586071.png

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Ugh. The Crybaby Christian episode was unbearable. Fûck that guy. And his bish ass baby driver.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sprint race was boring AF with the best part coming post race with Maxipad being a whiny little ***** because George raced him hard.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I think I’ve mentioned before that my wife is a relatively new/DTS era fan, and she’s managed to get her friends interested in F1 too. She watches the races with those friends on group chat and she showed me the chat history after the sprint. It mainly centers on the drivers:

George: he’s such a beautiful man
Yuki: how can such a little dude be such a rage monster
Max: why is he always such a baby
Lewis: always sticks to a script
Carlos: VAMOOOOOS CARLOOOOSSS (there are a few Latinas in the group)

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think I’ve mentioned before that my wife is a relatively new/DTS era fan, and she’s managed to get her friends interested in F1 too. She watches the races with those friends on group chat and she showed me the chat history after the sprint. It mainly centers on the drivers:

George: he’s such a beautiful man
Yuki: how can such a little dude be such a rage monster
Max: why is he always such a baby
Lewis: always sticks to a script
Carlos: VAMOOOOOS CARLOOOOSSS (there are a few Latinas in the group)
wood?

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think I’ve mentioned before that my wife is a relatively new/DTS fan
I really wanted to come up with something borderline inappropriate with this, but I'm apparently off my game and I have nothing...:confused:

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

nootje

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My wife remarked that apparently it’s part of the evolution of a driver to become whiny when they reach N1.

Happened to Schumacher, Vettel really obnoxious for a while there (he gracefully bowed out though!), Hamilton and now Max.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads