• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FOLK blue-ish green chambray oxford, size 2 (Small)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
AAAAAlright, here's a seriously cool piece: A Folk chambray oxford, made of 58% cotton, 30% wool, and 12% linen. The fabric has a really interesting and pleasingly subtle pattern, and the material is a perfect weight. The elbows also have interesting patches that resemble selvedge lines, and one of the side gussets has a small white square stitched onto it.

I purchased this from a fashion PR fella, and he told me the shirt was only used in a promotional shoot. However, I suspect it was worn a handful of times, as there is a VERY slight darkening on the white of the neck area. Also, there is a tear on the button placket of the left sleeve, where the fabric is making a clean separation (see photo #2). However, I imagine that this is probably a quick and very easy fix for any tailor. Otherwise, I cannot find any other signs of wear. I myself have not worn the shirt out, as it's a bit slim on me.

It's tagged a size 2, which translates for Folk into a slim small. it is especially slim in the shoulders and waist, giving it a flattering, fitted look.

I really like this piece, and may just keep it if I don't get what I'm looking for it. Current price includes shipping in the CONUS. Hit me up, I'll entertain reasonable offers.

Measurements:

Shoulders: 16"
Chest: 38"
Length (top of collar to bottom of back hem): 31.25"

Attachments

• folk2.jpeg
    folk2.jpeg
    61.2 KB · Views: 6
  • folk1.jpeg
    folk1.jpeg
    110.8 KB · Views: 8
  • folk3.jpeg
    folk3.jpeg
    62.1 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Drop! Won't really get lower than this, I'll just start wearing it meself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads