• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Folded Up Shirt Appreciation

bc78

Reaction score
Originally Posted by trailer36
Some more Jantzen Shirts. Just got these today:

IMG_0469.jpg

IMG_0470.jpg

Looks good. Which fabrics are those two pinks?

needler

Reaction score
Originally Posted by trailer36
Some more Jantzen Shirts. Just got these today:

IMG_0470.jpg

Very nice results. Either you're a better photographer than most or the premium fabrics are actually worth it, because those look a lot nicer than many Jantzen pictures I've seen. Which number is the blue shirt on the bottom right?

whnay.

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Finally someone with taste posts shirts not made in a hong kong sweatshop...thank the Lord!

Eustace Tilley

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whnay.
Finally someone with taste posts shirts not made in a hong kong sweatshop...thank the Lord!

What's wrong with Jantzen? I quite like the shirts posted and think the company provides an excellent value. Methinks you've become a big snob.

Nice Finamores btw. Love the gingham!

jamesbond

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Heres a few vintage T&A's in houndstooth fabric. This is by far the heaviest cotton i have ever handled. I had been trying to find one of these (in red) ever since LuckyStrike posted one in WAYW thread ways back. I happened to score both colors for dirt cheap and never even worn.

IMG_2655_1.jpg

southbound35

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jamesbond
Sickness! did you order from Italy? These Finamore mtm's are some of the sexiest shirts i've seen on here.
The collars are wonderful. Great patterns as well.

On edit: Deleted my question about pricing. Did a Google search (about $375 OTR).

antirabbit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jamesbond
Heres a few vintage T&A's in houndstooth fabric. This is by far the heaviest cotton i have ever handled. I had been trying to find one of these (in red) ever since LuckyStrike posted one in WAYW thread ways back. I happened to score both colors for dirt cheap and never even worn.

IMG_2655_1.jpg

Those are amazing. Where did you score these?

whnay.

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eustace Tilley
What's wrong with Jantzen? I quite like the shirts posted and think the company provides an excellent value. Methinks you've become a big snob.

Nice Finamores btw. Love the gingham!

I'd take one Finamore for 10 Jantzen's anyday of the week.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads