Feit Handmade Shoes and Sneakers

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by nakedundermyclothes, Dec 22, 2011.

1. nakedundermyclothes

nakedundermyclothes Senior member

Last edited: Dec 22, 2011
  2. Rompson

Rompson Senior member

Man the leather sole on the sneakers looks fuckin weird. :confused:

3. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Agree on the leather soles, but I've been contemplating these chukka like ones:

[​IMG]

4. Orphan

Orphan Member

I think most of their range is quite ugly but I really like the SuperClean's. I bought a pair of the brown kangaroo leather high's pictured below. Overall I loved them but they were too narrow for my feet so I returned them :( I think I paid around $220ish, for that price (if they fit you well) I think they are worth it but their usual $300 list price is a bit too much imo. Quality is good and the materials are great. I do question where they are made as a their website seems to make out that they have a few shoe makers in their shop in Australia but other things I have read appear to point to outsourcing a lot of the production to Vietnam or China. I don't really care where something is made as long as it is quality but its a bit easier to justify the price when its made in a country with higher labor costs.

[​IMG]

5. omgcookielol

omgcookielol Senior member

I own 3 pairs of their sneakers. 1 white french calfskin superclean, 1 black waxed kudu superclean, 1 black kudu pntha hi.
    Can't compare them to MMMs or CPs - I don't own a pair. :p
    Shoes are super breathable, and I'm a big fan of the insoles they have for the shoes- they converted me to wearing them sockless. The french calfskin's unbelievably thin, but have handled all the abuse I've put them through in the half year or so. Definitely my go-to sneakers now. The kudu's amazing too, with an incredibly plush underside. I've found it to be pretty thick and substantial, so its been a hard process of trying to get them worn in... still working on that.

Sizing's true to size. The soles on the supercleans are pretty flat, but those on the PNTHA HIs are much more comfortable.Lack of panels give them a blob-like appearance out of the box, but they mold to the shape of your feet pretty quickly. Molding and wear also brings out lines caused by the calfskin lining around the ankle and heel cap (... or they come that way. I'm not sure, now that I think about it.)

http://imgur.com/ONpXI.jpg

http://imgur.com/yPYEf.jpg

Made by cobblers in China, I think. Pretty sure they dont try to hide this, because I've seen it brought up on their site and their workers (i think they say one individual artisan works on the shoe) have signed their name underneath the tongue of each of my sneakers. Oh, and I was kinda disappointed about the leather/whatever's on the soles for their veg tan sneaker models (I wanted a black veg tan high top) but oh well.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2011
  6. hendrix

hendrix Ill-proportioned

those supacleans look cool. nice

7. Yardsale

Yardsale Senior member

8. ike_hiking_boots

ike_hiking_boots Senior member

Can anyone advise regarding sizing. I wear a half size.