• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Entourage

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Flambeur
same **** is always, but extra boring this episode. blah. obviously I will keep on watching.

I agree. Even Ari/Lloyd is becoming boring and too predictable. If that's gone, what's left to see...? (well, Sloane, sure)

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rambo
I skipped season 5 because it was because season 4 was rediculously boring and I couldn't take any more of Adrian Grenier pretending to act like he was an actor acting. Is season 6 worth coming back for?
i thought 4 was ok, 5 was awful. I didn't mind the first episode of 6, seemed like they were setting up for something, I just hope it delivers......

suited

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gdl203
I agree. Even Ari/Lloyd is becoming boring and too predictable. If that's gone, what's left to see...? (well, Sloane, sure)

If Ari had taken the position at the studio, it would have given the show a whole new direction to go in...big mistake by the writers IMO.

Flambeur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by suited
If Ari had taken the position at the studio, it would have given the show a whole new direction to go in...big mistake by the writers IMO.

and completely unrealistic as well.. so stupid..

Hey, Ari, I know we have all been the biggest douchebags to you for years, but we're like friends and ****, so give up the biggest opportunity of your life and stay...

baldy[1].gif
baldy[1].gif
baldy[1].gif

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Guys, have patience. There are many good possible threads I can see happening. Ari now has a partner in crime at work, that could get interesting. Let's face it, E with a Sloane 3-some? How great was that? It might come back. And Vince all alone...how perfect a set up for him to realize how completely meaningless he really is?

Keep in mind too, the writers are keeping their options open. For instance, E's place is just a one year sub-let. He could be back living with Vince again at season end.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Wow, so glad I didn't renew HBO. It was the only reason I kept my subscription (apart from reruns of The Wire and The Sopranos, and the ocassional decent movie).

Hennessy

Reaction score
Not that pleased with the season 6 opener. Ari Gold is the only character I really like in the show now and I would have really liked him to take the job at the studio, perferably as a spin off.

At least Sloan was back...

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Hennessy
Not that pleased with the season 6 opener. Ari Gold is the only character I really like in the show now and I would have really liked him to take the job at the studio, perferably as a spin off.

At least Sloan was back...

Ari turned into a ***** last season. He should've taken the Studio head job. Would've given the show a real spark

Philip1978

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

DDSJohnny

Reaction score
in the earlier seasons, there was a period of vince having great success. with last season in the dumps with medellin and the firefighter movie, i'm sure this is vince's season to hit it big with gatsby.

i really hope vince doesn't develop a drug habit or something since he's feeling all alone. that'd ruin the show IMO.

Flambeur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DDSJohnny
in the earlier seasons, there was a period of vince having great success. with last season in the dumps with medellin and the firefighter movie, i'm sure this is vince's season to hit it big with gatsby.

i really hope vince doesn't develop a drug habit or something since he's feeling all alone. that'd ruin the show IMO.

I hope he gets hopped up on drugs and alcohol, gets into a car accident and becomes disabled and disfigured.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Flambeur
I hope he gets hopped up on drugs and alcohol, gets into a car accident and becomes disabled and disfigured.

That would be great.

Of course, what happens to Vince in the long run is, he gets married, has kids, and becomes a serious actor/director/producer. I'm just surprised Markie Mark picked a tall lanky guy to play him.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics