• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Elc Mens 100 Days

fasterstill

Reaction score
Early in the fall the boys and I at Elc Mens being a bit disenchanted with the traditional world of fashion and felt the need to take things in a new direction. Thus the birth of the 100 days, was our answer to the problem at hand. We got into the business of making clothes out of a love of design and fashion, to see our ideals and aesthetic come to life and share them with the like minded. We wanted to have our wares available immediately as to be hyper relevant to the seasons and accessible for purchase to those who share our vision. So, yesterday morning, the engine of the 100 days burst to life and we celebrate the birthing the best way we know how with whiskey and High Life’s, and feverishly working on the next 100 days. The first 100 Days capsule collection is inspired by our home state of Colorado. The limited edition collection features only a Jacket, a Shirt, a Henley, Gloves, and a Scarf. I know that the men here on Style Forum will shoot us straight and tell us what they think. Check out the jacket below, and see the rest of the collection http://www.elcclothing.com/100days/index.html
4343029696_c9f49ebb3e.jpg
The denim jackets are made from Raw 13.5oz Cone North Carolina denim and are flannel lined. We are shipping all jackets in custom packaging and with a vintage pocket knife. **Sizing Below**
4347532327_efe8e2e764.jpg
4348267122_23114118cd.jpg
4347519859_8505db326e.jpg
The jackets are a trim fit and the flannel lining makes them feel a bit more fitted than the outer dimensions might suggest. XS or Japan Small - Chest 20.5" | Shoulder 16.75" | Sleeve 24.5" | Length 24" Small - Chest 21" | Shoulder 17.5" | Sleeve 25.5" | Length 24.5" Medium - Chest 21.5" | Shoulder 18.25" | Sleeve 26.5" | Length 25" Large - Chest 22" | Shoulder 19.25" | Sleeve 27.5" | Length 24"

CityHunter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Flannel-lined denim jacket? I don't know if I'll need that in LA, but I think it looks fantastic.

Caught the tail end of MAS boutique's Elc stock (I didn't know they carried it) and I was very impressed! But alas, my size was eaten up =/

fasterstill

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback it is always nice to hear from the folks on here. If people seem interested in the product we may put together a promo code for SF members. Let me know if any body is interested Below are a few other items from the collection Cow hide cotton fleece lined roper gloves (died & distressed by yours truly)
4348279240_78ba5d016b.jpg
Orgnaic cotton henley and Scarf
4348965369_4b5f1673b4.jpg
Flannel
4349712870_84ceda1131.jpg

Lynx_the_one

Reaction score
Originally Posted by fasterstill
Thanks for the feedback it is always nice to hear from the folks on here. If people seem interested in the product we may put together a promo code for SF members. Let me know if any body is interested

The flannel looks awesome. About twice the price of what i'm looking for though

CityHunter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
I dropped by MAS back in Sept/Oct and they were supposed to give me a call when more ELC came in. Oh well.

The SA at MAS said that Elc sold very well so they will be continuing to carry it, which is good for us LA people.
Speaking of, is there a Elc stocklist floating around somewhere?

surefire1017

Reaction score
That jacket is great. Id def be interested esp with a promo code to sweeten the deal.

fasterstill

Reaction score
I will definately put together some sort of Promo Code but it may not happen until next early next week. I think a lot of the stuff may be a little warm for our SF friends in SoCal, but it is perfect for just about everywhere else

fasterstill

Reaction score
Hey guys if any one is still interested below is a code for 20% off for our friends here at style forum.
If you are looking at the denim jackets the come in either the yellow/Brwn or the red/black flannel lining. They jackets are also very slim fit so if you are on the cusp, size up!

SF100Days210

Earnest Hemingway

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You guys have come a long way since you first posted here concerning your upcoming line. I remember some not liking the name Elc, but I still think it's really cool. Anyway, I love that denim jacket. Detailing is superb and the waistband is not something one usually sees on a jean jacket. Keep up the good work.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads