Elc Mens 100 Days

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by fasterstill, Feb 11, 2010.

1. fasterstill

fasterstill Senior member

Early in the fall the boys and I at Elc Mens being a bit disenchanted with the traditional world of fashion and felt the need to take things in a new direction. Thus the birth of the 100 days, was our answer to the problem at hand. We got into the business of making clothes out of a love of design and fashion, to see our ideals and aesthetic come to life and share them with the like minded. We wanted to have our wares available immediately as to be hyper relevant to the seasons and accessible for purchase to those who share our vision. So, yesterday morning, the engine of the 100 days burst to life and we celebrate the birthing the best way we know how with whiskey and High Life’s, and feverishly working on the next 100 days. The first 100 Days capsule collection is inspired by our home state of Colorado. The limited edition collection features only a Jacket, a Shirt, a Henley, Gloves, and a Scarf. I know that the men here on Style Forum will shoot us straight and tell us what they think. Check out the jacket below, and see the rest of the collection http://www.elcclothing.com/100days/index.html [​IMG] The denim jackets are made from Raw 13.5oz Cone North Carolina denim and are flannel lined. We are shipping all jackets in custom packaging and with a vintage pocket knife. **Sizing Below** [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] The jackets are a trim fit and the flannel lining makes them feel a bit more fitted than the outer dimensions might suggest. XS or Japan Small - Chest 20.5" | Shoulder 16.75" | Sleeve 24.5" | Length 24" Small - Chest 21" | Shoulder 17.5" | Sleeve 25.5" | Length 24.5" Medium - Chest 21.5" | Shoulder 18.25" | Sleeve 26.5" | Length 25" Large - Chest 22" | Shoulder 19.25" | Sleeve 27.5" | Length 24"

2. shaftoe

shaftoe Senior member

I dig the jacket.

3. CityHunter

CityHunter Senior member

Flannel-lined denim jacket? I don't know if I'll need that in LA, but I think it looks fantastic.

Caught the tail end of MAS boutique's Elc stock (I didn't know they carried it) and I was very impressed! But alas, my size was eaten up =/

4. whodini

whodini Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!

I dropped by MAS back in Sept/Oct and they were supposed to give me a call when more ELC came in. Oh well.

Ivan mentioned "100 Days" a few weeks ago so it's great to finally see it in action.

5. mlyngard

mlyngard Senior member

Wish you guys the best of luck. That jacket is really beautiful. Great details.

6. fasterstill

Thanks for the feedback it is always nice to hear from the folks on here. If people seem interested in the product we may put together a promo code for SF members. Let me know if any body is interested Below are a few other items from the collection Cow hide cotton fleece lined roper gloves (died & distressed by yours truly) [​IMG] Orgnaic cotton henley and Scarf [​IMG] Flannel [​IMG]

7. Lynx_the_one

Lynx_the_one Senior member

Thanks for the feedback it is always nice to hear from the folks on here. If people seem interested in the product we may put together a promo code for SF members. Let me know if any body is interested

The flannel looks awesome. About twice the price of what i'm looking for though

8. CityHunter

CityHunter Senior member

I dropped by MAS back in Sept/Oct and they were supposed to give me a call when more ELC came in. Oh well.

The SA at MAS said that Elc sold very well so they will be continuing to carry it, which is good for us LA people.
    Speaking of, is there a Elc stocklist floating around somewhere?

9. Biscotti

Biscotti Senior member

that jacket is nice!

10. Johnny5

Johnny5 Senior member

Nice!!!! Love the collar!

11. surefire1017

surefire1017 Well-Known Member

That jacket is great. Id def be interested esp with a promo code to sweeten the deal.

12. fasterstill

I will definately put together some sort of Promo Code but it may not happen until next early next week. I think a lot of the stuff may be a little warm for our SF friends in SoCal, but it is perfect for just about everywhere else

13. fasterstill

Hey guys if any one is still interested below is a code for 20% off for our friends here at style forum.
    If you are looking at the denim jackets the come in either the yellow/Brwn or the red/black flannel lining. They jackets are also very slim fit so if you are on the cusp, size up!

SF100Days210

14. Earnest Hemingway

Earnest Hemingway Senior member

You guys have come a long way since you first posted here concerning your upcoming line. I remember some not liking the name Elc, but I still think it's really cool. Anyway, I love that denim jacket. Detailing is superb and the waistband is not something one usually sees on a jean jacket. Keep up the good work.

15. hendrix

hendrix Ill-proportioned

can't see prices.