• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Edward green online retailers?

TheWraith

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jumboburger
Thanks for the replies. Wanted to find an online retailer to make use of the pound/ euro
exchange rates. English shoes are now more afforadable!

Btw, I email plal and they say they no longer sell C&Js online.

Are the prices from EG direct the same as other retailers or are there offers to be had elsewhere?

Pediwear stock C&Js online.

glowell222

Reaction score
The last email I had from the EG store in London:

The cost of Chelsea or Newbury would be £452.00 tax-free, shoetrees cost £43.50 tax-free. Made-to-order prices start from £535.00 tax-free.

The email address is [email protected]
Tel: + 44 20 7839 0202
Fax: + 44 20 7839 0404

bourbonbasted

Cyber Eliitist
Reaction score

antikantian

Reaction score

You don't have to use an online retailer. If you are interested in EG shoes, you can call their London shop directly, and they can ship it to Singapore.

If you are thinking of an online retailer like Pediwear for EG, there isn't.
+1, or just e-mail them. Luca Colella (sales [at] edwardgreen [dot] com) is the person that helped me out with my latest purchase, and he was a big help. The Westminster's I ordered were just under $1100 shipped, inclusive of trees.

Last edited:

AlexE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

With the euro in the tank, wouldn't it be cheaper to order EG from a French retailer?

Euro dropped over past days but exchange rates vs. USD and GBP is still higher than at beginning of the year and most of 2010. So shopping in the Euro area is still rather expensive.

djstamos

Reaction score
Be careful when you buy Edward Green shoes online. Some retailers do not sell them with shoe tress so they are marked down. I had to special order a pair of tress and it was quite expensive with taxes and duties.

Knowledge is King

Reaction score

Be careful when you buy Edward Green shoes online. Some retailers do not sell them with shoe tress so they are marked down. I had to special order a pair of tress and it was quite expensive with taxes and duties.

From my experience, most retailers do not sell Edward Green shoes along with the lasted Edward Green trees.

Last edited:

djstamos

Reaction score
Perhaps so they can take higher margins? I would suggest shoe trees, its sad to see what happens to them over time without.

Knowledge is King

Reaction score

Perhaps so they can take higher margins? I would suggest shoe trees, its sad to see what happens to them over time without.

I don't think you'll find anyone who disagrees with you regarding the use of shoe trees, it's just that the high cost of lasted shoe trees is not for everyone (especially the high cost of EG lasted shoe trees).

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads