• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

DROPS: New US 30-32 high end pants: Panta, Zegna, Polo Italy

Status
Not open for further replies.

polar-lemon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For sale is a collection of high-end pants in sizes ranging from US 30 to 32. Some are brand new, others are gently worn by me from my personal closet. PM for measurements and with other questions. Measurements provided are approximate and taken to the best of my ability. The Polos are made in Italy by Corneliani in the Preston cut, the Pantas are the standard Ed offering with all the details (single rear pocket, horn buttons, hand stitching, button fly, et al.), and the Zegnas are made by Incotex in Portugal.

I prefer to ship CONUS only, but may consider international shipping on a case-by-case basis. All items are priced competitively for quick selling. Prices include Priority Mail shipping in the CONUS. Insurance will be optional, with buyer responsibility.

1. $120 New Polo Corneliani brown houndstooth wool, US 30
Heavy weight fuzzy wool houndstooth pants, perfect for winter. Made by Corneliani in Italy in the Polo Preston cut. Unhemmed. Retail $395.

Waist: 31"
Rise: 10.5"
Leg opening: 8 1/3"

2. SOLD New Panta grey wool flannel, US 32
Awesome light grey flannel wool trousers, perfect for winter. Hand made in the US by Panta. Hand stitching everywhere, pleated waistband, button fly, all the details. Unhemmed.

Waist: 32
Thigh: 13
Rise: 10
Ankle: 8

3. $190 New Panta grey nailhead wool, US 32
Awesome grey nailhead wool trousers in a medium weight. Hand made in the US by Panta. Hand stitching everywhere, pleated waistband, button fly, all the details. Unhemmed.

4. SOLD New Zegna gunmetal "comfort wool," US 32/EU 48
Made in Portugal by Incotex to a high standard. All tags intact. The "comfort wool" is truly awesome material, medium weight, in a versatile gunmetal color. Unhemmed.

Waist: 32.5"
Rise: 10.5"
Leg Opening: 8.25"

5. SOLD Gently worn Panta medium grey wool, US 32
Versatile medium weight grey wool with a great texture. Hand made in the US by Panta. Hand stitching everywhere, pleated waistband, button fly, all the details. In gently worn condition, hemmed to 29.5" with a 2" cuff.

6. SOLD Gently worn Panta charcoal merino herringbone, US 32
Heavier weight merino herringbone charcoal trousers, perfect for winter. Hand made in the US by Panta. Hand stitching everywhere, pleated waistband, button fly, all the details. Gently worn, hemmed to 29" with a 2" cuff.

7. SOLD Gently worn Panta light grey wool, US 32
Medium weight light grey wool trousers, very versatile. Single pleat, side tabs. Hand made in the US by Panta. Hand stitching everywhere, pleated waistband, button fly, all the details. Gently worn, hemmed to 29.5" with a 2" cuff.

Attachments

• DSC01322.JPG
    DSC01322.JPG
    4.4 MB · Views: 60
Last edited:

polar-lemon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can't seem to edit on my mobile, but per the panta size chart, measurements are:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads