• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

DROPS Epaulet Medium Cutaway Collar Pinpoint Oxford Shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjblack28

Reaction score
Letting go of some barely worn shirts in order to size up. These are the staplest of staple pieces from forum favorites Epaulet and Kamakura, all four size medium. Prices include US shipping.

[SOLD]Kamakura Vintage Ivy Tokyo Fit, Indigo Chambray and Ecru Oxford Buttondowns

Both in perfect condition, unaltered. Chambray worn twice, ecru oxford once. Fantastic shirts at a fantastic price, but quite slim on me so I've already gone a size up so I can sell these before outgrowing them. Best for someone who typically takes a small or a slim medium. More info here. Retail on both is $79. SOLD.

Epaulet Cutaway Collar Pinpoint Oxfords in White and Blue

Sleeves on both of these have been altered to 32 inches measured from the center of the back, otherwise they are stock Epaulet medium. White worn once, blue worn half a dozen times. These are no longer sold by Epaulet, or at least haven't been for a while. Retail on both was $130. SOLD.

lc96TpR.jpg

GXmIhw2.jpg

Stock Collar Photos:

Attachments

• ep_blue_pinpoint_cutaway.jpeg
    ep_blue_pinpoint_cutaway.jpeg
    303.6 KB · Views: 89
  • ep_white_pinpoint_cutaway.jpeg
    ep_white_pinpoint_cutaway.jpeg
    91.4 KB · Views: 82
  • kamakura_shirts.jpg
    kamakura_shirts.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 126
  • EP_shirts_1.jpg
    EP_shirts_1.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 112
  • EP_shirts_2.jpg
    EP_shirts_2.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:

wsupjs

Reaction score
Wish the sleeves were much longer on the epaulet. I could really use the white one.

Best of luck with the sale.

cjblack28

Reaction score
Necks are size 16. Rest of the measurements:

s2s: 18 in.
p2p: 20 in. with a box pleat in the center back which adds ~1 in.
sleeves: blue = 23 in., white = 23.25 in. (so 32 in. from the center of the back to the end of the sleeves)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads