• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Dooney & Bourke Briefcases/Bags

Mujib

Reaction score
Greetings,

How are D&B bags? I don't find them mentioned in any briefcase/bag threads. Would you recommend them for work or school?

The store is currently having a 50% off sale.

deveandepot1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kylelovesyou
The extent of my experience with this brand is seeing it dangling from the arms of women of suspect taste.

+1.
I didn't even know they made briefcases.

PLaydice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have been in there store and have not seen ONE item for a man. quality is similar to coach.
I dont think dooney makes hardcases, if thay make a softcase for buisness women in limited quanitys
it wouldnt suprise me. I would advise look in alfred dunhill or similar for a briefcase thats hetero because dooney is pretty fem and sold in tj maxx.

A Guy from Shanghai

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mujib
MB696_l.jpg

Italian calf leather, canvas lined. Not worth the price at 50% off?

Other briefcases and bags:

http://www.dooney.com/OA_HTML/ibeCCt...?section=10229

I think this is a good looking brief. I like it.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads