• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Does anyone work at CNBC?

costadelmar16

Reaction score
Hey I was wondering if anyone here works at CNBC.... I am in a student managed portfolio management class with about $12 million under management and is the third-oldest student managed fund in the nation. We take an annual week long trip to New York and I was wondering if anyone would mind assisting in the scheduling of a tour or equivalent of the studio in Englewood. Thanks

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
no, but i've been featured on MSNBC's to catch a predator series.

MHH89

Reaction score
Kunk has 12 guest appearances to his credit on that show. He also helps keep Mike's Hard Lemonade in business.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^just bringing some mcdonald's for my boo, yo.

Slopho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by thekunk07
^just bringing some mcdonald's for my boo, yo.

So when you were finally able to leave the house, did you try running or did you just walk out and lay down and get arrested.

FWIW I actually work with a woman who's ex-boyfriend was featured on that show.

crazyquik

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm really surprised someone hasn't taken Chris Hansen hostage.

hnlax

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Slopho
So when you were finally able to leave the house, did you try running or did you just walk out and lay down and get arrested. FWIW I actually work with a woman who's ex-boyfriend was featured on that show.
Did he become her ex as a result of the show?

Slopho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hnlax
Did he become her ex as a result of the show?

Nope, they had broken up before the show. Its supposed to be one of those "big office secrets" that everyone knows. I'm not that big of a fan of hers either, she may hear about it if she catches me at the wrong happy hour.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by costadelmar16
Hey I was wondering if anyone here works at CNBC.... I am in a student managed portfolio management class with about $12 million under management and is the third-oldest student managed fund in the nation. We take an annual week long trip to New York and I was wondering if anyone would mind assisting in the scheduling of a tour or equivalent of the studio in Englewood. Thanks

Email them and ask, you'll be surprised these things tend to generate responses. Look them up on Linked in too and see if anyone in public relations is on there

hnlax

Reaction score
Nope, they had broken up before the show. Its supposed to be one of those "big office secrets" that everyone knows. I'm not that big of a fan of hers either, she may hear about it if she catches me at the wrong happy hour.

If they had a female equivalent of this show and one of exes were on it, that wouldn't be something I would want people to know. I mean, it almost makes you a perv by association

they don't seem to be showing new episodes of this show...msnbc always shows the same ones. Might have something to do with one of the predators killing himself as a result of the show (definitely happened, I forget the circumstances but I remember thinking "damnnnnnn")

Slopho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like Becky Quick, but not as much as Michelle Lee. I would crush them both though.

hnlax

Reaction score
Melissa lee and Michelle Lee.
ftfy my girlfriend asks why I watch the same Michelle lee hosted program every time it's on. I just tell her "it's fascinating"

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads