• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Do you need a coffin?

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No, I think I'd like to be cremated in a coffin made out of my paintings. They won't sell anyway.

JetBlast

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm planning on being sent through a jet engine after I die. What kind of container would be best?

JB

dj-jd

Reaction score
One of these caskets I just saw on overstock has a rating (a 5 star review).... did the man come back to life to review it??!?!

c3cubed

Reaction score
Originally Posted by JetBlast
I'm planning on being sent through a jet engine after I die. What kind of container would be best?

JB

I have a few jet turbine fins from the late great Concorde if you'd like them to blow out the engine with you ?

c3cubed

Reaction score
I think I'll have my ashes mixed in with some fantastic firework finale shell, and explode all over the crowd below.

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I want to get one of those coffins that doubles as an entertainment center, coffee table, or whatever.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
why can't we just rent coffins anyway? i think the main reason they cited was health reasons- but the guy is dead? what can happen? he'll catch a flu virus?

SenorMatador

Reaction score
Buried face-down so the world can kiss ******.
laugh.gif

nootje

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
with my lifestyle itll be a closed coffin ceremony anyway, so I really dont care about it.. In the end my people will erect statues for me so im more concerned with the kind of stone they use
smile.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads