• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Dirnking - Which is more gentlemanly?

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
I think we should make an "Epic Threads" subforum and place this thread there.

Although, most of the "Epic threads" that I've seen normally end up getting squirreled sooner or later.

Manton

RINO
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LabelKing
Drinking in one's club is most gentlemanly.

Indeed, it is.

maclovin

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara
Messrs.,

Ah, drink; the good poison. Many a time did I indulge in too many quarts of brandy, whereupon my member became rather anxious for exercise. It thus follows that I wooed the finest barwench in the tavern and, after removing my breeches, had my way with her plump and pasty body. 'Twas a simpler time, lads.

Regards, etc.,
Lord Conne, 4th Duke of Imhammered

Your Lordship,

I commend his lordship on his bawdy tale, but one must remember that a drink and a screw are not solely the provenance of youth.

A humble servant I remain,

Mac

Huntsman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
To everything there is a season, and no extreme is ever appropriate always.

Reaction score
My cup runneth over into her brimming cups, good sirs. Tally-ho!

:most proper lulz:

Huntsman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Enzo
Excellent quote, was that all you?
Good writers borrow from other writers; the best writers steal outright. The first clause, is, of course, Ecclesiastes, the second is mine. ~ Huntsman

maclovin

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Huntsman
Good writers borrow from other writers; the best writers steal outright.

The first clause, is, of course, Ecclesiastes, the second is mine.

~ Huntsman

Dearest Hunt,

Do you think Ecclesiastes ever drank the tawny nectar from a shot glass held between the soft pillows of a luscious wench.

Yrs always.

Mac

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by maclovin
Dearest Hunt,

Do you think Ecclesiastes ever drank the tawny nectar from a shot glass held between the soft pillows of a luscious wench.

Yrs always.

Mac

Ecclesiates wasn't the name of the author of the book there buddy. Solomon wrote the book entitled Ecclesiastes. Well, in most believer's and scholar's opinion at least.

maclovin

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
Ecclesiates wasn't the name of the author of the book there buddy. Solomon wrote the book entitled Ecclesiastes. Well, in most believer's and scholar's opinion at least.

K. Wilkinson, my one balled friend:

Thank you for your eminent scholarship. I must confess that being a man of the flesh, and not the book or the cloth, I am not well versed on the Old Testament. I am no gentleman, just a man with a lust for the softness of the female torso. Perhaps I shall drink away my shame.

Head held low, I remain.

Yours.

Mac

PS, do you think this Solomon fellow ever did the above?

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by maclovin
just a man with a lust for the softness of the female torso. Perhaps I shall drink away my shame.

cheers.gif
I also enjoy some female torso of the soft nature.

PS, do you think this Solomon fellow ever did the above?
Dude had supposedly 700 wifes, 300 of which he had a pretty matrimonial relationship with, and more than likely countless concubines beyond that. I'd say this Solomon fellow probably did the above quite often. Google "Song of Solomon." I think you'll be pleased with what you find.
smile.gif
Although regarded as one of the most Godly and wise men in the history of the world, I think you may find that Solomon was also "just a man of the flesh."

P.S. I see that you can now access the Current Events subforum. I look forward to your wisdom and analysis there.

maclovin

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
cheers.gif
I also enjoy some female torso of the soft nature.

Dude had supposedly 700 wifes, 300 of which he had a pretty matrimonial relationship with, and more than likely countless concubines beyond that. I'd say this Solomon fellow probably did the above quite often. Google "Song of Solomon." I think you'll be pleased with what you find.
smile.gif
Although regarded as one of the most Godly and wise men in the history of the world, I think you may find that Solomon was also "just a man of the flesh."

P.S. I see that you can now access the Current Events subforum. I look forward to your wisdom and analysis there.

Dearest K (I feel we are friends and I can call you this),

A lusty ****** that Solomon was. What is this Current Events subforum of which you speak?

M.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads