• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Dior being worn.

mattjames

Reaction score
Does anyone know where to find photos of both worn Dior and Dior being worn? I have searched this forum and superfuture thoroughly, and found a few pics, but I'm after more. I want to see how they wear and fit. Photos of AIDS victims/runway models aren't very helpful.

montecristo#4

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
****, I thought for a second from the title you had pics of the Dior Eternals being worn.
frown.gif

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

mattjames

Reaction score
Originally Posted by montecristo#4
****, I thought for a second from the title you had pics of the Dior Eternals being worn.
frown.gif

Sorry to disappoint you... Thanks PG2G. I had seen that thread but at the time I had skimmed past that photo, which is more interesting to me now than it was at the time. Thanks for drawing my attention to it. Basically, guys in Dior can either look really good, or really horrible and ratty. I think they make very thin guys look even less appealing.

mattjames

Reaction score
Originally Posted by xcoldricex
err. i found that offensive.

Am I supposed to care?

The Grapist

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mattjames
Am I supposed to care?
If you want to be able to continue to post here, and get people to help you out when you make threads that ask these sorts of questions, yes.

minya

Reaction score
well, I was going to help you, but I think I'll pass now. Acting like an ass isn't really a good way to get people to answer your questions, for the future.

Edward Appleby

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Photos of AIDS victims/runway models aren't very helpful.
"Heroid addicts" is a rather more tasteful way of insinuating emaciation.

mattjames

Reaction score
I didn't act like an ass. I just find it funny that someone would just state that they're offended, like it matters. Obviously they have found that they can get their way by stamping their feet and acting offended, which is a factor of modern society which I detest and will not contribute to by rolling over.

Those deserving of respect will help, if they can, and I will be thankful. The rest I can do without.

mattjames

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Edward Appleby
"Heroid addicts" is a rather more tasteful way of insinuating emaciation.

That might cause some to become offended on behalf of heroin addicts.

True, you merely acted like an imbecile. A good advice would be to lose that attitude.
Explain in detail how what I said was imbecilic. If you can't make a convincing argument then you will be the imbecile.

Dior may not be for you if you are making such remarks.
Dior is only for mindless, politically correct drones, is it?

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I didn't act like an ass. I just find it funny that someone would just state that they're offended, like it matters. Obviously they have found that they can get their way by stamping their feet and acting offended, which is a factor of modern society which I detest and will not contribute to by rolling over.

Those deserving of respect will help, if they can, and I will be thankful. The rest I can do without.

Listen, dude, I thought that your comments were in bad taste too, but I just didn't say anything until now. If you really didn't want to be hassled, there were about a dozen terms you could have used in lieu of "AIDS victim". Off the top of my head, emaciated would be an obvious alternative, and more descriptive one to boot. There is a place to rail against modern society, and it's not the Streetwear and Denim forum. It's called the Current Events forum.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 106 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads