• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Diet/exercise to lose weight fast (and how to dress)?

enarchay

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kris
I'm surprised no one has suggested crystal meth and tren ace.

My friend smokes pot to gain weight... So I can smoke crystal meth to lose weight?... Genius!
teacha.gif

Althis

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by enarchay
I think the pool would shut down soon after if I went with that advice.
laugh.gif

dont worry, i've seen horrible sights before at lap pools and no one pays the slightest attention

i'm talking 70 year old men with flabs wearing speedos kinda ****, everybody is just doin their own thing and dont really care, most of them are older people anyways

$aam

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Oxnard
Go find a psychiatrist and get a prescription for dexedrine or adderall, and I guarantee you will lose all the weight you want and your house will be ******* spotless. Win win situation.

haha, im surprised no one brought this up til now, will work like a charm though

milosz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Women have been doing that for decades.

I know some women who all go to the same 'fat doc' who prescribes Phentermine for a $65 office visit. They don't want it for weight loss, it's just a cheap and legal form of speed for them.

tshaw

Reaction score
Does anyone have any advice on how to deal with this situation?[/quote]

You need to get your eating/exercise routine re-programmed - go to something like Weight Watchers/Jenny Craig.

malaprop

Reaction score
You need to eat consistently. As often stated many small meals as opposed to a couple of large ones. This is to stop your body from going into storage mode. You need to encourage your body to realise you will eat often so that it does not store fat. Of course your many small meals need to be low in fat and low in carbs. If you are overweight you should not need to provide your body with too much energy.

In addition, you need to bear in mind you don't want aerobic or anaerobic exercise. You want fat burning exercise in the first instance. A friend of mine does a number of very long walks each week and no other exercise, he has a washboard stomach. As you get fitter you will need to increase the speed to ensure your heart rate increases but still within the fat burning threshold.

If it helps keep a diary to see how much you eat each day and to track your daily weight. However the latter is pointless if you are going to do any weight lifting as muscle is heavier than fat.

Finally and the only thing that worked for me is to overcome your pride and do classes at the gym. Circuit training, pump and spin are all great once you are in some kind of shape to help build fitness (not fat burning) as you will be motivated by the people around you, particularly the stunning women normally in the classes. In the last month I have gone from 104kg to 92kg so not too bad.

stylar

Reaction score
This might be late, but check out Lyle McDonald's "Rapid Fat Loss" Book.

Rosenberg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tshaw
Does anyone have any advice on how to deal with this situation?

You need to get your eating/exercise routine re-programmed - go to something like Weight Watchers/Jenny Craig.[/quote]

please do not go to either. eat lots of protein and good fats. find some decent workout plans. there are tons available for free (t-nation.com). as long as you eat right, meaning fewer calories than you burn, and really bust your ass, you'll make progress. i work part time in fitness and i can tell you that the guy who might not know exactly what hes doing, but busts his ass while doing it, will do better than the guy who sits and talks **** about how badass his new program is. seriously check out t-nation (really tmuscle.com now), great site. best of luck

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads