• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Diesel Shazor?

jamesbond

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how these fit? are they true to size in the waist? the website that has them says they come with a 36 length but someone is selling a pair i want on ebay with a 33 length and the diesel site doesnt list what lengths they come it. is there a default length on these or do they come in all different lengths and how does the waist fit? any help would be appreciated.

Spencer Young

Reaction score
Diesel + eBay = Fake, or at least a high probability of being such. Can't speak to the fit, but just wanted to point that out.

Flame

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Diesel comes in even lengths only, AFAIK.

This season's Shazor is pretty interesting. Marketed as raw, it is actually a one-wash with a resin coat. Lots of interesting details on the inside. I would have considered it if it wasn't for the $200 tag.

truestorytravis

Reaction score
I would check honestforum. They've probably discussed every cut in every wash and would be able to tell you straight away. They'll also be able to tell if the jeans are fake or not, just in case you're unsure. Be nice and search about the fit first, though
wink.gif
http://www.honestforum.com

Arethusa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Flame
This season's Shazor is pretty interesting. Marketed as raw, it is actually a one-wash with a resin coat.
Expect to see a lot of this from lots of manufacturers as the dry fad picks up with the masses. It's almost like raw denim and most people can't tell the difference, and, importantly, it removes most problems with sizing you get from true dry denim.

Tarmac

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have tried on Shazor at the diesel store and found they run very large in the waist, at least 1 or 2 inches. I tried on a 31 and it was huge. I would have probably bought 29.

DGP

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Flame
Diesel comes in even lengths only, AFAIK.

This season's Shazor is pretty interesting. Marketed as raw, it is actually a one-wash with a resin coat. Lots of interesting details on the inside. I would have considered it if it wasn't for the $200 tag.

I thought those were only $150

Tarmac

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jamesbond
What is your normal your normal waist size and what wash did you try?

My normal waist is 31. I tried on a very dark blue pair, they did not look like raw but they may have been the one wash resin mentioned above.

Flame

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DGP
I thought those were only $150
Welcome to shopping in Canada. Veggie Indigo RRs go for $450.

btinl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Shazor sizing differs for each wash. Expect them to run 1-2 sizes large. The 88Z is about 1 size large. The others are probably 2.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Staff online

Forum statistics