1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Dexter

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by Nick M, Nov 8, 2006.

1. indesertum

indesertum Senior member

does hd make that big of a difference

2. Pilot

Pilot Senior member

her face is above average but damn her body's banging. [​IMG] no money for hd

Cant tell if this is a joke.

does hd make that big of a difference

her right eye is abotu 3 times the size of her left eye, her jaw is crooked, she's crackhead skinny, stringy awful hair, and walks like a man. Basically she looks like an alien.

3. Pilot

Pilot Senior member

I always thought he was gay until I read that he married Jennifer Carpenter. He definitely has a strong Gay Face.

He plays a helluva gay man in Six Feet Under.

4. indesertum

indesertum Senior member

[​IMG]

i am into more skinny bitches, but she looks fine to me. her face is a little weird, but...

[​IMG]

fuck you. i think she's hot

5. Pilot

Pilot Senior member

[​IMG]

i am into more skinny bitches, but she looks fine to me. her face is a little weird, but...

[​IMG]

fuck you. i think she's hot

haha whatever works for you man [​IMG]

6. indesertum

indesertum Senior member

fuck. her right eye IS bigger than her left eye. kinda creeping me out, but she's still pretty hot