• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Custom Tailored Clothes

iHEARTdenim

Spamming Idiot
Reaction score
Guys,

I am so excited right now and i thought of sharing it with everybody on this forum..

I met this guy, Varun, through an article in Wall Street Journal. He runs a tailoring company in NY, Philadelphia and Thailand. So, let me tell you what happened.. I called him.. we met up at my office and he was carrying alot of fabric samples for suits, jackets, shirts and so on. I picked super 120s, 140s and 180s wool for my suits and oxford cotton for my shirts. After a week - he delivered my first suit yesterday and man.. it looks awesome, great quality and just by holding it you can tell how good it is..

I just started a job and i have to wear suit everyday so i needed something good and affordable. He charged me $500 for a suit and shirts were like $60 - $70.

Check out pictures of my suit// let me know what you guys think..

also, here's the company's website.. www.luckyspamfashion.com

2000758575835567858_rs.jpg

2000721252499625708_rs.jpg

2000708488501860493_rs.jpg

2000730227298406299_rs.jpg

Good luck..

redcaimen

Bigtime
Reaction score
And good luck with the
spam[1].gif

iHEARTdenim

Spamming Idiot
Reaction score
lol.. i am wearing it today and i am hoping to get lucky during our happy hour..
wink.gif
will keep you posted..

mack11211

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Unless you are a patch of carpet or a hangar that somehow posts to internet BB's, it's hard to tell how the suit fits you.

If you are in fact a patch of carpet, I must say that the suit looks a bit flat. And there are coverage issues.

redcaimen

Bigtime
Reaction score
Originally Posted by iHEARTdenim
redcaimen- who's a spammer here?

Is this a trick question?

iHEARTdenim

Spamming Idiot
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mack11211
Unless you are a patch of carpet or a hangar that somehow posts to internet BB's, it's hard to tell how the suit fits you.

If you are in fact a patch of carpet, I must say that the suit looks a bit flat. And there are coverage issues.

lol.. i hear ya buddy.. i am wearing that suit today.. i just was really excited to share it with you guys.. i took the picture and posted it.. expect a picture of me wearing it by tonight..
biggrin.gif

zjpj83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
"just by holding it you can tell how good it is.."

LOL
lol8[1].gif

Manton

RINO
Reaction score
Originally Posted by thepataphysician
has anyone else ordered from lucky man fashion?
I think iHEARTspam has now assured that no one will.

iHEARTdenim

Spamming Idiot
Reaction score
i dont know if anyone else tried lucky man fashion here.. but i am very satisfied with what i got.. and i am looking forward to seeing my next 2 suits and shirts..
try googling luckymanfashion and see if the wall street journal article comes up..

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads