• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Crockett & Jones MTO Central

tkebh979

Reaction score
Thank you for setting this up! Adding info now

Warlow!

IN

Added myself to Warlow on Google Sheet

Information on the Warlow (Marlow Wingtip) GMTO is now live on Reddit (r/goodyearwelt).

Thanks for putting in your preferences:
@KPDarb
@tv2177
@BackInTheJox
@wklq76a
@Faster
@mockingboy

Holding places in the sheet for:
@mosy
@IGotId

At present, only three spots remain after <1 day of it being live!
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Last edited:

kczsilence

Reaction score
This is for the plain toe Warlow or the rerun short wing?

Still waiting for the first GMTO to finish. Better pricing for everyone this time around!

wklq76a

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Still waiting for the first GMTO to finish. Better pricing for everyone this time around!

This latest one is for the shortwing.

Although both PTB and SWB are technically Marlows, I don't think the former has been referred to as Warlow in this thread, thus far.

tkebh979

Reaction score

This latest one is for the shortwing.

Although both PTB and SWB are technically Marlows, I don't think the former has been referred to as Warlow in this thread, thus far.

Thanks, gents - my post has been amended to specify it is related to the Marlow Wingtip.

To clarify: the Marlow PTB is currently at a full compliment of 12, but is still taking interest, if I understand correctly.

Last edited:

IGotId

Reaction score
Information on the Warlow (Marlow Wingtip) GMTO is now live on Reddit (r/goodyearwelt).

Thanks for putting in your preferences:
@KPDarb
@tv2177
@BackInTheJox
@wklq76a
@Faster
@mockingboy

Holding places in the sheet for:
@mosy
@IGotId

At present, only three spots remain after <1 day of it being live!
icon_gu_b_slayer%5B1%5D.gif

For some reason I'm unable to access the spreadsheet on my work computer, will update info once I get home this afternoon. Thanks!

IGotId

Reaction score
For some reason I'm unable to access the spreadsheet on my work computer, will update info once I get home this afternoon. Thanks!

Info added

tkebh979

Reaction score
Warlow GMTO Spreadsheet

We are at 12+ !! Thank you everyone!

Will get in touch with CJ and those on the list post-haste. Will keep the sheet open to additional interest through this weekend.

Updates as I hear more from CJ!

hkp2k

Reaction score

Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee........

Hello,

I was curious if anyone knew if the Dundee order ever went through. I have never owned a pair of C&J, but these boots look killer. I may be interested if one more participant is still needed.

Thanks!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads