• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Crockett & Jones MTO Central

hautelook82

Reaction score
I've been thinking about putting my name there for the last few hours :) how much would the lindrick cost ?

kczsilence

Reaction score
Would there be enough interest in restarting the Zug Snowdon talks? With the GBP down, it may be a good deal on time for the winter, etc.

I know the faux captoe was disappointing when it was brought up before but figured I would ask.

mosy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I've been  thinking about putting my name there for the last few hours :) how much would the lindrick cost ?

It's 700 gbp including vat. If you are outside the eu it's 583.36 gbp. Using the current exchange rate that comes to $773.36. Shipping to tha US would be an additional 30 gbp.

McBear

Reaction score
Would there be enough interest in restarting the Zug Snowdon talks? With the GBP down, it may be a good deal on time for the winter, etc.

I know the faux captoe was disappointing when it was brought up before but figured I would ask.
Don't really want to promote other brands than C&J on this thread .. but since the Zug Snowdon with faux captoe was impossible (I was on that list too). I found Hoggs Rannoch, which has almost the same Zug construction. It is also a quality boot even if it is not up to C&J standards.

KPDarb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've been thinking about putting my name there for the last few hours :) how much would the lindrick cost ?

It's 700 gbp including vat. If you are outside the eu it's 583.36 gbp. Using the current exchange rate that comes to $773.36. Shipping to tha US would be an additional 30 gbp.

Do it
fing02[1].gif
Heres one of @Deusis 's pictures for inspiration

mosy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Price drop of $10 with today's gbp drop. 763.36!!! Basically Alden price for C&J!!!

ErikW

Reaction score
Whiskey Shell Cordovan PTB GTMO order is in and I have messaged everyone who has signed up. I would venture a bet that we will lose someone, so if anyone is still interested, please feel free to message me or add your name to the list.

Final specs are as follows:
  • Whiskey Shell Cordovan
  • 325 Last
  • Danite Sole
  • Antique Edge
  • Storm welt
  • Eyelets
  • E-width (medium)

Price is $690 shipped to the US/Canada if the exchange rate holds. We will be charged in August and the shoe will be delivered in December. Incredible deal for a whiskey shell PTB.

Should look like this one below but with whiskey.

Last edited:

laufer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Whiskey Shell Cordovan PTB GTMO order is in and I have messaged everyone who has signed up. I would venture a bet that we will lose someone, so if anyone is still interested, please feel free to message me or add your name to the list. Final specs are as follows:
  • Whiskey Shell Cordovan
  • 325 Last
  • Danite Sole
  • Antique Edge
  • Storm welt
  • Eyelets
  • G-width (medium)
Price is $690 shipped to the US/Canada if the exchange rate holds. We will be charged in August and the shoe will be delivered in December. Incredible deal for a whiskey shell PTB. Should look like this one below but with whiskey.
Are you sure that G width is medium? My understanding is that G is Wide in C&J spectrum

tkebh979

Reaction score
****Warlow 2.0****

Final pricing update from Lauren @ C&J:

Shoe price: £635, £529.20 ex VAT ; +£15 for Rendenbach double leather soles

Toe taps: £40

Trees: £60 (£50 ex VAT) + £5 shipping (mainline trees)

Shipping: £30 to US, £50 to Japan/HK (further locations can be priced from Lauren on ordering)

The GMTO Spreadsheet has been updated to reflect this information. Payment will be made in full upon start of production, slated for mid-August. I confirmed it is not possible to pay any portion earlier.

I will be PM'ing those on the spreadsheet shortly to collect email information so as to coordinate a group email to C&J. I believe I have most of your information. If you are interested and have not signed up, please do so now.
fing02[1].gif

Thanks again for making this happen, folks!
icon_gu_b_slayer%5B1%5D.gif

@mockingboy
@KPDarb
@tv2177
@BackInTheJox
@wklq76a
@IGotId
@Faster
@Snapmingo
@mosy
@wqvong

wqvong

Reaction score
If I wear barrie last 9.5E what size should I get for warlow?

Averroes1198

Reaction score
Yikes, good catch. It is an E-width. Sorry about that!
The 325 last isn't made in a G-width, only in an E-width.
The 317 last would be the G-width version.

Look a the Grasmere, 325E and 317G.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads