• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Crockett & Jones MTO Central

Gabru

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Whiskey shell Lindricks
3B152132-09EA-4940-8101-95B91926CD31.jpeg

chipshot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ thanks for that info.. maybe I should have looked at the sheet. Picture indicated Danlite

chipshot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Already on that list. Would be better to be specific to promote build. This would be an aboslutely killer boot. I have the brown shell Galway 2 double leather in the Q.

laufer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah I would have been on that but for the rubber soles kill it for me.

We only have six people. I can go for either Dainite or double leather, I could be even persuaded to try Crockett and Jones new city rubber soles.

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
We only have six people. I can go for either Dainite or double leather, I could be even persuaded to try Crockett and Jones new city rubber soles.

I have a pair of suede chukkas on the city rubber soles. They're fine for that application but I think they'd be really out of place on a real boot.

dcxgod

Reaction score
Any recommended padding for the heels? They run a little tough
I tried using these stick on pads on Amazon. Huge mistake. They don't come off cleanly and left this tuft of sticky padding that won't come off a pair of my shoes :'(

M2511

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We have 10 interested (assuming everyone on the list is still in). 2 more to go!

Whisky Cheviot 2 GMTO

GMTO Specs:
Last: 325
Width: E
Color: Whisky
Material: Shell Cordovan
Eyelets: Blind/Hidden
Edges: Natural or Antique (Currently Antique is favored)
Welt: Storm
Sole: JR Double Leather

Price with double JR soles:
Price (Including VAT) - £680
Price - (Excluding VAT) - £581.67

Postage - This varies depending on where the customer is based. £30 to USA

Whisky Cheviot 2 GMTO Spreadsheet

The intent is for them to look as pictured.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrandonEM