1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Critique fit please

Discussion in 'Menswear Advice' started by Aloysius16, Sep 29, 2016.

1. Aloysius16

Aloysius16 Well-Known Member

I'm considering using these trousers as my 'ideal' to send to Luxire for replication (the cut is the best I have for fitting my flat seat and narrow hips without 'diaper butt'). Can anyone suggest any changes I might want to request to ensure a better fit? I'm considering a very slightly higher rise and a very slightly slimmer thigh and leg.

I also wonder if there is any way of shifting the balance - i.e. moving the angle at which the trouser leg hangs forward. Is this achieved by relatively increasing rear or front rise? Alternatively, perhaps the best thing is to avoid trousers that are too slim between knee and opening. I'm thinking that the angle of my calves means that any balance adjustment will mean that the catch at the calf.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 29, 2016
  2. Murlsquirl

Murlsquirl Senior member Moderator

Have you considered emailing @luxire ? Ashish is very good at weighing in on changes and will know how to note them in your request so that his team can get it right. That said, those trousers are definitely a good starting point.