• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Countdown to Breaking Bad!!!

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

It's the blue crystal meth of TV.

Hm, well I have season one on blu-ray but haven't started it yet for a few reasons.

1) the blu-ray player is out of commission
b) it's also stationed in the big TV room, which is a problem for my son who wants to watch everything and has no concept of appropriate.
iii) no time to sit and actually watch anything.

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Hm, well I have season one on blu-ray but haven't started it yet for a few reasons.

This is definitely THE reason to get that thing fixed or replaced.

b) it's also stationed in the big TV room, which is a problem for my son who wants to watch everything and has no concept of appropriate.

Just tell him to go the **** to sleep. (That's actually a hillarious and ingenious book.)

One MAKES time for Breaking Bad.

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score

sell your son for a few hundo to fund the purchase of the following seasons of breaking bad. all problems solved. Its worth it. :lol::lol:

eddievddr10

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

instead of sf you should be watching breaking bad, there is no excuse.

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Next season's it, though it looks like there will be sixteen episodes. Yes, I'm sad too.

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

^ Good. Nothing I hate more than shows that run past their sell by date

Boy, you're kind of a downer, aren't you? The show has been extremely inventive and never stands still. Who says they don't have another two or three seasons' worth of good ideas?

Augustus Medici

Reaction score

Boy, you're kind of a downer, aren't you? The show has been extremely inventive and never stands still. Who says they don't have another two or three seasons' worth of good ideas?

Better to stop when you're on top than stretch it out. I loved The Sopranos, but even I have to admit it was getting bad towards the end. Breaking Bad is an awesome show, but I felt that the latest season dragged in certain spots (still awesome though). Besides, how much further can they take this concept? It has to end (badly) at some point for Walt. I just wonder what will get him in the end: Hank, cancer, or some random thug? And what will become of Jesse??

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Better to stop when you're on top than stretch it out. I loved The Sopranos, but even I have to admit it was getting bad towards the end. Breaking Bad is an awesome show, but I felt that the latest season dragged in certain spots (still awesome though). Besides, how much further can they take this concept? It has to end (badly) at some point for Walt. I just wonder what will get him in the end: Hank, cancer, or some random thug? And what will become of Jesse??

I certainly agree that things will end badly for Walter, and that this show is certainly not an eleven-season show. Still, I was wondering where it might go at the end of season two, and I've been pleasantly surprised. It wouldn't have shocked me if Gilligan had another two seasons' worth of ideas prior to the plug getting pulled after last season.

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm finicky, and to say this show is dragging is nuts.

Gus getting blown up? That was a superb ending. Yes, some moments were a bit ponderous but that doesnt mean there are no legs left.

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
did anyone hear today's "Science Friday" on NPR? It was about Breaking Bad and the role organic chemistry plays in the show as they were interviewing one of the technical advisers. It was funny that she pointed out that they intentionally don't put all the "correct" pieces together in the episodes so as not to promote any upstart meth lab creators out there! It was interesting and amusing as well.

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
there's another show on NPR right now ("Fresh Air") about the 1st season.

Walt: "we need a distributor. do you know anyone like that?"
Jesse: "ya, I used to... until you KILLED him!"

:lol:

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads