• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Could you "score" with a celebrity?

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
laugh.gif
Originally Posted by GoSurface
At her age, she's more of a fossilized sabertooth tiger.

bmulford

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GoSurface
At her age, she's more of a fossilized sabertooth tiger.

Last edited:

JLibourel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Probably the majority of those geezer celebrity women Conne seems to lust after--not that I'd really want to!

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'd prefer to hang out with Zac during the summer months and have a coffee with Robert during the winter.

zacefronl.jpg

mgoose

Reaction score
I'll say Uma Thurman, as the celebrity comparison I get most often is Ethan Hawke

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lindsay-and-dario.jpg

shes-all-over-him.jpg

lindsays-italian-tryst-continues.jpg

Lindsay Lohan has one night stands with pudgy Italian guys. I think I stand a chance.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^see herpes threak.

Vito

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brogue
I think I could score with Drew Barrymore.

She has dated some real freaks, so I would probably fit somewhere in the bell curve.

She is into the open, honest thing, so I would talk about adopting an animal from the pound, and as conversation progressed, make a paper airplane out of a napkin and throw it at her. She would not be sure whether to laugh or to look at me with disgust, but I would hold fast, and own the act, and if I did not get a giggle, I would just smile and walk away. If she giggled, I would ask her if she wanted to get some pancakes, and take it from there.

Sounds like a plan.

willpower

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty certain it was possible to make the moves on Tara Reid during her "Days of Wine and Roses" era.

Plsez2

Reaction score
I would say possibly Reese Witherspoon, Julia Stiles, Mandy Moore, Amy Adams or any similar types of actresses/personalities.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I'm going to be realistic here. No. Not a chance in hell. Unless she was so desperate (for whatever reason) that anything with a pulse and a dick would do. In which case, I might be completely grossed out. (depending on the aforementioned reason) and run like hell.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads