• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Corgi socks (Sox Wales)! And the final Nagrani/Ovadafut

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
there's only ONE Thing i do NOT like about Chorse's nagranis....
buyer beware

i do not like the fact that he keeps saying this is the last batch and then wham a new boatload.
dang, i do not like pocket-change depleting temptations.
plain.gif

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by diorshoe
there's only ONE Thing i do NOT like about Chorse's nagranis....
buyer beware

i do not like the fact that he keeps saying this is the last batch and then wham a new boatload.
dang, i do not like pocket-change depleting temptations.
plain.gif

Yes... The sartorial equivalent of Amalthea's horn... only instead of fruit and other assorted commestibles, socks trousers and shoes pour out...

chorse123

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by skalogre
Yes... The sartorial equivalent of Amalthea's horn... only instead of fruit and other assorted commestibles, socks trousers and shoes pour out...
and sportcoats and belts and pocketsquares...
laugh.gif
Really thought I was done with the Nagrani but couldn't help myself. May be slowing down here for a while. It's hard work!

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chorse123
What can I say, I am a man of limited willpower. Another 8 pairs have been added.
devil.gif

Holy crap. Damn it, what is wrong with you people and red socks? By that time I checked the thread they have dissappeared
frown.gif
Got any more burgundy/red socks coming in, preferably sort of thicker (or chunkier)?

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chorse123
I still have two pairs of the brick red with pink and tan, but I wouldn't describe them as chunky. Will keep my eyes open for thicker pairs.

As I really liked the striped Corgi I got, I was wondering how much shorter is the medium in reality? I noticed that the large was not really stretched that much across my foot and the heel was even a little loose on me.

chorse123

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by skalogre
As I really liked the striped Corgi I got, I was wondering how much shorter is the medium in reality? I noticed that the large was not really stretched that much across my foot and the heel was even a little loose on me.

Aha, I thought we were talking about Nagrani. So on that purple striped Corgi, it measures 10" from the top to the heel, in back, and 9.5" from the heel to the toe. It stretched pretty easily out to 11"

ruben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wait, are the ones listed in the first post the ones still for sale?

chorse123

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by togi
Would Nagrani's be large for a US size 8?

No, I think they would be fine. They might be a little loose, but I don't think they would be too big.

Originally Posted by ruben
Wait, are the ones listed in the first post the ones still for sale?

Yes, those listed in the first post are still for sale. Only a few pairs left.

TheHoff

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
best...socks...evar

(waiting on second shipment of them!)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads