• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

CONVERSE ALL STAR 10.5 44.5 Orange Suede Limited Edition

CONVERSE ALL STAR 10.5 44.5 Orange Suede Limited Edition

Pit

Reaction score
Pit submitted a new listing:

CONVERSE ALL STAR 10.5 44.5 Ocra Suede Limited Edition - CONVERSE ALL STAR 10.5 44.5 Ocra Suede Limited Edition

CONVERSE ALL STAR original Suede or Leather Limited Edition Chuck Taylor 1970 All Star Ox low TG. 10.5-44.5 various colors low gray black and orange, then white leather 11-45 camosciongrifio / black high 10.5-44.5 or black leather high 10-44 model 70s with stitched side reinforcements, rubber band very higher, black stamp with star and white lettering behind limited series new original packaging I sell low 99euro if shipped with traceable courier + 11euro to Italy.
After the eventual...
Read more about this listing...

xavier17g

Reaction score
Hey pit , it’s Xavier from Grailed. I am interested in the orange suede converse!

Pit

Reaction score
Hey pit , it’s Xavier from Grailed. I am interested in the orange suede converse!
Hi Xavier,
well from here we spend saving something. So you've decided if you want the box or not? As I was writing to you, I can send you the Converse Orange 140euro without a Converse box, while at 145euro you can ship it with the original box. I can do it with UPS delivery after about 48 working days from payment.
Pit

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami