• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CONTEST Help wanted - banner maker

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For the September 18&19 parties in NYC. Usual guys are not available. Rep points plus maybe stuff irl. PM me if you have skills.

Fok.

Entries:

Justtemple:
sfXNYC-4.jpg

amnesiac (I put his last one in, you can check out his others as well), but I sorta like this.
subway2.jpg

thefreeman:
Vx3c1.png

Ahab:
shoppartynetwork.jpg

Ericli90:
3858328962_9bf231a57a.jpg

Tooch: (cheater)
SF_Banner_1.gif

Aqhong:
sf-nyc.jpg

xchen:
styleforumbanner1.jpg

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My first thought reading this is that you wanted access to an Apple ][ and the progam "Banner Maker" so you could make one of those dot-matrix printout banners, grade school stylee.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys, I am going to make this a week long contest! Anyone who is interested, please email me at [email protected] for the logos of the 3 stores involved. Basically, the information that will need to be on the banner is that there are 3 SF parties, September 18 and 19, in NYC. The winning banner maker will get +rep points, $50, and the banner will be put up on all the subfora from Sept 1 until the parties are over. Cheers, Fok.

Tooch4321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
Hey Guys,

I am going to make this a week long contest! Anyone who is interested, please email me at [email protected] for the logos of the 3 stores involved.

Basically, the information that will need to be on the banner is that there are 3 SF parties, September 17 and 18, in NYC. The winning banner maker will get +rep points, $50, and the banner will be put up on all the subfora from Sept 1 until the parties are over.

Cheers,

Fok.

You coulda just hit me up...

Geste

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tooch4321
You coulda just hit me up...

Originally Posted by LA Guy
Would have been less fun
smile.gif
But I really want to see what you come up with.

Fok.

Well, there goes the contest....I doubt after looking at Tooch's creation, anyone else's attempt would be a faded memory.

but FOK already knows this.

Ahab

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone get a response from LA Guy about this yet?

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm going to start a poll on this thread. As contestants finish and put their banners in the thread, I'll add a poll, and also add to the poll, and members can vote on their favorite. I'm going to make the poll public. Of course, my vote is going to count for 1 zillion, so whatever. But still, I'll pay some attention.

Fok.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
ascii art, so you can weed out the idiots who can't read it

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads