College Graduation

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by mrpologuy, Apr 28, 2006.

1. mrpologuy

mrpologuy Senior member

I know this is a shamless plug and I don't care. I am graduating this SUnday from Uinversity of Michigan-Dearborn with my Bachelors degree in Political Science. It took me a long time but I am finally done. I worked full time at dirty and disgusting jobs to pay for it. I wanted to give up at times but I didn't. It was a great experience and I am very proud of myself. It is a very busy time for me now. I am moving in with the GF Saturday, graduating Sunday, unpacking Monday and Tuesday, and then working for a few days before we head to Alabama for a wedding. I learned just as much from Styleforum as I did in some of my classes. Thanks for helping me be welled dressed this last yera of schooling!!!!![​IMG]

2. globetrotter

globetrotter Senior member

I know this is a shamless plug and I don't care. I am graduating this SUnday from Uinversity of Michigan-Dearborn with my Bachelors degree in Political Science. It took me a long time but I am finally done. I worked full time at dirty and disgusting jobs to pay for it. I wanted to give up at times but I didn't. It was a great experience and I am very proud of myself. It is a very busy time for me now. I am moving in with the GF Saturday, graduating Sunday, unpacking Monday and Tuesday, and then working for a few days before we head to Alabama for a wedding. I learned just as much from Styleforum as I did in some of my classes. Thanks for helping me be welled dressed this last yera of schooling!!!!![​IMG]

good for you!!

3. Nantucket Red

Nantucket Red "Mr. Fashionista"

You deserve to beat your chest a little. You've just graduated from an excellent school in a demanding major field. Congratulations! (I know the feeling.)

The beautiful thing about SF is that it's a free education. Hope you'll stick around.

Best of luck with life after college and living with the GF.

4. Mr. Checks

Mr. Checks Senior member

Best of luck to you and congrats!

5. rdawson808

rdawson808 Senior member

Heart-felt congratulations my man. That's an accomplishment.

bob

6. Doc Martin

Doc Martin Well-Known Member

It took me a long time but I am finally done. I worked full time at dirty and disgusting jobs to pay for it. I wanted to give up at times but I didn't. It was a great experience and I am very proud of myself.

Congrats! Were you a stripper? [​IMG]

'Cause I did some dirty and disgusting jobs to pay my way through college and into medical school. [​IMG]