• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cod5.

Johnny_5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Slopho
Multi-Claymore kills 50 no less, that's a lot damn claymore usage.

I would assume I'm pretty close since all I use is claymores in that slot. Is there a way to check in the barracks somewhere?

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Dude! Common I am the rhino. I use claymore a lot because I camp so much. I think I should have a tent emblem or something.
Last night we ******* crushed it. The best was Walton we were teasing the ******** !!!

I am going out on a date tonight but I think I will be home early so fear not gentleman.

I am trying to get my K/D ratio to 1.50 and at the rate we having been destroying mother F***ers I will say there is a good chance of me reaching my goal by next week.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i'm going throwing knife from now on. i want a throwing knife kill at the start, if it's even possible.

Johnny_5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mauro
Dude! Common I am the rhino. I use claymore a lot because I camp so much. I think I should have a tent emblem or something.
Last night we ******* crushed it. The best was Walton we were teasing the ******** !!!

I am going out on a date tonight but I think I will be home early so fear not gentleman.

I am trying to get my K/D ratio to 1.50 and at the rate we having been destroying mother F***ers I will say there is a good chance of me reaching my goal by next week.

Now I know you're lying because Walton never speaks.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
mauro, you really need to cool it with this date thing. we have virtual soldiers to kill.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
John,
He was in rare form last night. Doc and ***** and Lark can attest.

Brian,

Just because you have a live in doesn;t mean you have to make me feel bad for dating multiple hot bitches. Again the people who were are the party can attest to this!

Slopho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Johnny_5
Now I know you're lying because Walton never speaks.

Do you guys know how much concentration it takes for me to go 12 and 4?

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
it cant seem to be that much because you do that a lot.

Brain,
I am not sure about this currency thing. However I know my solider will be dressed well. Maybe WvG fall camo??

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i just hope at the very least Loro Piana fabrics are available in the Black Ops Market, especially Storm System jackets for the rainy maps.

BDC2823

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You guys can have all the camo and LP storm system wear you want. I just hope that I can get my guy on a fitness program so he stops getting tired after 3 seconds of sprinting and can hold his breath for more than 2 seconds before not being able to aim worth a ****.

Johnny_5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow, $200 for a ******* controller. I'm sure I've encountered plenty of douchebags using this.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
on tonight. going to play halo a little bit before, but i'll be on CoD too

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics