• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CLEARANCE - MAKE OFFERS - Borrelli Napoli shirts - MINT to Excellent condition - Size 15.75 & 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

LawMon

Reaction score
ALL SOLD!

EDIT 6/30: NEED TO CLEAR THESE SHIRTS. PLEASE PM WITH OFFERS!

EDIT 6/24: Only three Borrelli shirts left! See my other listings for more luxury shirts and sport coats.

Borrelli Napoli dress shirts!

Size 15.75 & 16

Preowned Mint, Near Mint, or Excellent condition!

I bought these shirts over the course of the last few months. Unfortunately, they don't fit, and I need to sell them to someone who can wear them. (I have not worn any of them. I have weird proportions and need to go MTM for a property fitting shirt. I'm going to stop trying to make OTR shirts "fit.")

They are extra, extra nice preowned shirts that will make someone very happy.

I am very careful about my purchases, and I only buy authentic clothes in outstanding condition. The below shirts have vibrant colors and crisp cloth--no tears, frays, fading, etc. I bought many of the below shirts from a wealthy gentleman who had 250+ luxury shirts in his closet. Most of the shirts he had only worn once, and you can tell when you handle them. As close to being new as you're going to find.

Please make offers--but I look most favorably on people who propose to buy a large lot at once. I will be listing more luxury shirts in the same size, including Barba, Corneliani, Finamore, Turnbull & Asser, Hilditch & Key, and Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche. Check out my other listings if you like these Borrelli shirts.

PM me with questions and offers.

SOLD MINT Borrelli “Royal Collection” 200-count cotton handmade shirt – Size 15.75 (EU 40)

Selling for $149 shipped CONUS

Condition: Pre-owned Mint. No visible sign of use.

Luxurious! Top of the line “Royal Collection” Borrelli shirt that retails for $650 at Wilkes Bashford.

100% luxury cotton. Handmade in Italy of the best cotton fabric—200-count, often by fabric houses like Riva. Fabric is incredibly smooth and soft—almost feels weightless and silky.

Elegant white with thin royal blue stripes. Thick mother of pearl buttons.

Hand details on shoulder (attaching the sleeve), collar, yoke, placket, button holes, buttons, gusset, and reinforced cuff.

Wealthy previous owner had 250+ luxury shirts. He only wore this shirt once or twice. He sold me the shirts because he had lost weight and no longer could fit into them. Only “flaw” is that his apartment number is written in marker on the inside tag (cannot see on outside of shirt).

Button cuff

Neck: 15.75”
Sleeve (from center of back to end of cuff): 34.75”
Pit-to-pit = 23”
Shoulders (seam-to-seam) = 18.75”
Length (bottom of collar to bottom of shirt) = 30.75”

MINT Borrelli handmade yellow/blue striped shirt – Size 15.75 (EU 40)

Selling $99 shipped CONUS

Condition: Pre-owned Mint. Like new.

Handmade in Italy. Retails new for $495 at many luxury stores.

100% cotton. Elegant spring yellow and sky blue stripes. Thick mother of pearl buttons.

Hand details on shoulder (attaching the sleeve), collar, yoke, placket, button holes, buttons, gusset, and reinforced cuff.

Wealthy previous owner had 250+ luxury shirts. He only wore this shirt once or twice. He sold me the shirts because he had lost weight and no longer could fit into them. Only “flaw” is that his apartment number is written in marker on the inside tag (cannot see on outside of shirt). Mint pre-owned condition.

Button cuff

Pit-to-pit = 23”

EDIT: I have noticed a small amount of wear on the collar of this shirt, on the outside of the shirt. I did not notice it while I tried it on, and it is possible that I caused the mark somehow. The shirt is otherwise in excellent condition. For this reason, I have downgraded the condition of the shirt to "Very good," and I have adjusted the price significantly to reflect this wear. Just trying to be honest and fair with you.

MINT Borrelli handmade pink/yellow striped shirt – Size 15.75 (EU 40)

Selling for $99 shipped CONUS >>New adjusted price = $39 shipped CONUS

Condition: Pre-owned Mint. Like new.

100% cotton. Perfect spring/summer shirt – bold yet elegant pink and yellow alternating stripes. Thick mother of pearl buttons.

Wealthy previous owner had 250+ luxury shirts. He only wore this shirt once or twice. He sold me the shirts because he had lost weight and no longer could fit into them. Only “flaw” is that his apartment number is written in marker on the inside tag (cannot see on outside of shirt). Mint pre-owned condition.

Button cuff

Pit-to-pit = 23”

Borrelli (Handmade for Neiman Marcus) – Light Blue and White Stripes – 16L

Selling for $89 shipped CONUS

Condition: Pre-owned Excellent.

Elegant and gorgeous blue and white striped shirt. Top-notch handwork. Mother of pearl buttons. Spread collar, French cuffs. 100% cotton.

Very gently pre-owned. No frays, rips, or tears. Some light starch discoloration on the inside of the collar, but nothing visible on outside. Dry cleaner wrote name of previous owner on inside bottom of shirt, but not visible from outside.

Neck = 16”
Sleeve (from shoulder to end of folded French cuff) = 25.5”
Pit-to-pit = 23”

SOLD Borrelli pale blue/pink checked Shirt - Handmade in Italy – Size 15.75 (EU 40)

Selling for $89 shipped CONUS

Condition: Pre-owned Excellent to Near Mint

Understated elegance – a muted pale blue with pink plaid check. 100% cotton. Spread collar with single button barrel cuffs. Plain front. Mother of pearl buttons.

Pit-to-pit = 23”

Attachments

• BRC 5.jpg
    BRC 5.jpg
    447.1 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads