• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cheating Fail

flashback

Reaction score
crimes in writing, yeah, but its vague to the point that it would be hard to prove who the actual parties are.

Liberated Tuna

Reaction score
wpw that was an epic revenge. I bet the slut deserved it. I'm really sick of hearing about all the guys (nice ones) who lose everything to a cheating whore that lies and sues/divorces them for nothing. So **** her for cheating on that guy.

Liam

Reaction score
Man that's priceless stuff right there. That was some fantastic doings on his part.

Liberated Tuna

Reaction score
Seriously, can you fail that drug test? She didn't ingest the cocaine and there was a small amount of weed right? Otherwise, epic lol

onion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Liberated Tuna
Seriously, can you fail that drug test? She didn't ingest the cocaine and there was a small amount of weed right? Otherwise, epic lol
Cocaine can be absorbed through the skin. If someone were brushing their teeth with it on a regular basis, I think it's likely they would fail a drug test.

Liberated Tuna

Reaction score
Originally Posted by onion
Cocaine can be absorbed through the skin. If someone were brushing their teeth with it on a regular basis, I think it's likely they would fail a drug test.

I didn't know that. Interesting... because I thought only steroids did that

unjung

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Liberated Tuna
I didn't know that. Interesting... because I thought only steroids did that

u cn also do extasy up yur bum and acid on your eyeball!!1!1

Jayhawk1412

Reaction score
hahahahah nice i love it

ThomasoAIK

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rambo
How do you get cocaine into a tube of toothpaste?

Suck some toothpaste out with a syringe, mix it with some of the white gold and inject it back into the tube thats hardly rocket science.

Sure it feels god to get revenge but i dont think he will be so happy if he gets i double up in return later on. It can spiral out of control badly for both parts.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ThomasoAIK
Suck some toothpaste out with a syringe, mix it with some of the white gold and inject it back into the tube thats hardly rocket science.
3 grams worth? Plus, wouldn't it taste like there was grit in your toothpaste?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads