• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Charles Tyrwhitt Shirts

Felix Krull

Reaction score
Stay away from Charles Tyrwhitt shirts!!! Some years ago, I made the mistake of buying three shirts from them "on sale," and even after the sale price I still had buyer's remorse. The one thing that I hate about CT shirts is the lack of a button on the sleeve placket!

Also, their supposedly "sea island" shirts are nothing of the sort. Not that there is truly any such thing as sea island anymore, but that is a topic for a whole different thread. The "sea island" shirt I ordered from CT was a pale imitation of what true sea island cotton is supposed to feel like.

nbutter

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Richard5418
I have tried to buy Harvey and Hudson the other day. The problem was that after three days I got an email saying that the size that I had order was out of stock. I have now tried to order again, but the main problem still is that in my standard size of 15/34/single cuff there is almost no choice....

I hope one day their website will be better organised and you can quickly retrieve what you want - the Charles Tyrwhitt website clearly is much better.

email them directly. i have interacted with H&H via email and they were breathtakingly attentive.

lpresq

Reaction score
Originally Posted by newport clothiers
you can buy thomas pink at newport clothiers and use code BJGOLF for an additional discount on the shirts over what is listed. Have many 170's made in Ireland for around $90, better than the CT's (mass marketed). the pinks we have are not seconds but are past years styles/designs.... thanks and take care...

lisa

http://www.newportclothiers.com/servlet/StoreFront

The code does not work.

newport clothiers

Reaction score
hello, I just checked the site and the code BJGOLF does debit the 10%. If you are still having issues, please pm and we can get this resolved..... take care lisa

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads