• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

caruso vs raffaele caruso

spidercan

Reaction score
Recently I've seen a few suits and advertisements for "Caruso" suits in print leather, not the Raffael Caruso cursive that I'm used too. What's the difference? Is Caruso just a newer model of raffaele caruso? Is it a lower line?

r_fine

Reaction score
I do not know the answer to your question - except that a "suit in print leather" must be a fake.

spidercan

Reaction score
Wow I must be suffering from brain damage, no idea how the word "leather" got in there.

aj_del

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think (not sure) that they changed the name from Raffaele Caruso to Caruso in uppercase. Wonder what happened to the RC Sartoria Parma line ?

winston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The website seems to be using simply 'Caruso'. While checking that I noticed they have a winter collection up. Some, er, interesting looks to be found there.

Ich_Dien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's the same, they're all similar in quality apart from the SP line.

sm31

Reaction score
Does anyone have any tips on determining which Caruso/RCP sportcoats on Yoox are short (which don't work for me), and which are longer? Is it, as I assume, just always a gamble? Every one I've gotten I've had to return for being too short.

theyare

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

It's the same, they're all similar in quality apart from the SP line.

Ah, maybe that's where I was confused - I thought anything that Raffaele Caruso is SP, but I'm gathering it's not.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.