• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Needs more rear wing

This isn't quite Foo size but close.

Audi_R8_ LMS_evo_II_7.jpg

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have seen PKS's Audi and can attest that it's pretty damn nice, for the landbarge that it is. I also agree with him on the sexiness of the RS8. If I had the garage space and the willingness to make a stupid vehicle purchase, that would be at the top of my list.

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know this is more your style. Fits your age and goes along with your typewriter collection.
View attachment 1823801

Don’t hate on the old Fords!

My FIL has a collection of them (primarily Model A’s) and he keeps reminding my wife and me that they will all be ours one day. My wife never misses a beat to tell him to make sure the paperwork is in order so we can quickly sell them but after close to 20 years now, they’re sort of growing on me.
Here’s my daughters with the ‘29:
7563A005-2056-43CA-8A3F-CA28D6BDFE9D.jpeg

And climbing into the rumble seat of the ‘31:
D0F3B5DA-C5E3-4366-922D-BF9781E5D926.jpeg

5BF98B90-49E3-44D8-98A8-CCC46F8915C0.jpeg

One more:

Here's part of his collection and his late brother's collection gathered for his brother's funeral a few years back. The electric lime green one at the end on the left of the photo is my wife's cousin's T-Bucket that she built with her dad when she was in high school.

1660915386252.png

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads