• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Canon EOS Rebel T2i +

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kross

Reaction score
I got a Canon EOS Rebel T2i for Christmas but have no intention of using it (would rather just use the camera on my new samsung galaxy S2) so I thought I would try and sell it to pay for tuition. It comes with a Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Camera Lens and a 16 gig Transcend memory card. The camera will come in original box with everything. I lost the charger though (**** me) so there will be a brand new charger included that will have car/eu adapter as an added bonus.

Buy this camera to keep me in school and off the corners turning tricks, thanks.

Will ship CONUS only
Will ship only to verified paypal addresses
+4% paypal fee

Attachments

• Canon-EOS-Rebel-T2i.jpg
    Canon-EOS-Rebel-T2i.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

1mick

Reaction score
Canon 12.1 megapixel Digital SLR camera, Entry Level Range EOS 1100D Body Only Black, 1100DBB

1331028187.png

Price : $450.00

Item No : 51505

• Stock Level: Low
Product Description

A 12.1 megapixel Canon developed CMOS sensor and DiG!C 4 Image Processor combine to deliver high image quality for first time DSLR users. LiveView enables the photographer to preview images in real time and enhances High Definition recording. The EOS 1100D will take first time DSLR users to the next level of photography.
Technical Details

Additional Notes

High Quality Images12.2 Megapixel Canon-developed CMOS sensor captures superb image quality with low noise and natural colour
Clear PreviewsShare and view your photos with a 2.7” Liquid Crystal LCD Monitor
EOS Movies (HD)Record incredible movies in HD (1280 x 720p) utilising full manual controls for extra creativity
Fast shootingContinuous smooth shooting speed of 3 fps
Incredible Image Detail in Low Light Standard ISO (100-6400), perfect for low light situations
Sharp Focus 9-point AF for ultra sharp images.
Superior Processing DiG!C 4 Processor means faster processing and new features such as Live Face Detection AF Mode

Last edited:

1mick

Reaction score
Canon 12.1megapixel Digital SLR camera, Entry Level Range EOS 1100D Single Kit Black, 1100DKB

1331028802.png

Price : $535.00

Item No : 51507

• Stock Level: Low
Product Description

1100DKB ENTRY LEVEL RANGE EOS 1100D Single Kit Black (with EF-S 18-55mm F/3.5-5.6 III)
A 12.1 megapixel Canon developed CMOS sensor and DiG!C 4 Image Processor combine to deliver high image quality for first time DSLR users. LiveView enables the photographer to preview images in real time and enhances High Definition recording. The EOS 1100D will take first time DSLR users to the next level of photography.
Technical Details

High Quality Images12.2 Megapixel Canon-developed CMOS sensor captures superb image quality with low noise and natural colour
Clear PreviewsShare and view your photos with a 2.7” Liquid Crystal LCD Monitor
EOS Movies (HD)Record incredible movies in HD (1280 x 720p) utilising full manual controls for extra creativity
Fast shootingContinuous smooth shooting speed of 3 fps
Incredible Image Detail in Low Light Standard ISO (100-6400), perfect for low light situations
Sharp Focus 9-point AF for ultra sharp images.
Superior Processing DiG!C 4 Processor means faster processing and new features such as Live Face Detection AF Mode

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads