1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Can I wear Levis 510 Super Skinny Jeans?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Zrules, Apr 15, 2010.

1. Listi

Listi Senior member

its not a photoshop, did you even check the profile before posting this
    obviously
    Not photoshop, I saw his profile yesterday and that's what it was. He changed his aim to his curren screen name wow what a loser, just wow.
    obviously of all people how would you two be the ones who tried to call me out fuck i'm just making fun of him for fucking screenshotting obvious shit that everyone already knows and not even making it a funny like sq would have done come on guys you know who i am.

2. Listi

Listi Senior member

Thanks, Listi! I think they look a bit silly on me, since a) I'm not quite anorexic, and b) my misspent youth involved several years of college rowing, which left my legs a little less super-skinny than the coked-out hipster ideal for this cut.

The thigh looks a little tight... but it'll stretch for sure (mine did.) Overall they look a lot less silly on you than they do on some other people.

3. Robert

Robert Senior member

Do 510s come in a relaxed fit?

4. occupant

occupant New Member

I recently bought a pair of Levis 510s in "Jet", size 36x34 (they're baaarely long enough, a 36x36 would work better), and I think they fit wonderfully.
    Both 511s and 510s come in the full array of inseams up to 36x36, and up to 40x32. I'm only aware of a couple of retailers that stock the upper range of sizes though. Langston's has the 'soft rigid' 511s for only $38. Don't get the 'clean dark' wash, it has lame whiskering on the back of the knees. Zappos has a good array of colors of both 510s and 511s in large sizes, but charge the full MSRP of $54. I'm not sure if my 6'6" frame needs canary yellow 510s though.

5. Shadow of Light

Shadow of Light New Member

Both 511s and 510s come in the full array of inseams up to 36x36, and up to 40x32. I'm only aware of a couple of retailers that stock the upper range of sizes though. Langston's has the 'soft rigid' 511s for only $38. Don't get the 'clean dark' wash, it has lame whiskering on the back of the knees. Zappos has a good array of colors of both 510s and 511s in large sizes, but charge the full MSRP of $54. I'm not sure if my 6'6" frame needs canary yellow 510s though.

Actually, I think Kohl's online had the best selection I've seen in those sizes - and they're $36.99 for the 510s, not the retail of $54 (Seriously, people spend over 50 bucks on a pair of Levi's? [​IMG] )
    And to the canary yellow bit.. mine either. Though I would consider getting a pair of 'em to go with my yellow suitcoat from Goodwill just for kicks (and looking like a banana!), if they went on sale [​IMG]
    Oh yeah, and thanks for the advice on the colours! I'm actually interested in getting some normal jean-colored 510s now [​IMG]

6. brad-t

brad-t Senior member

obviously

obviously

of all people how would you two be the ones who tried to call me out fuck

i'm just making fun of him for fucking screenshotting obvious shit that everyone already knows and not even making it a funny like sq would have done

come on guys you know who i am.

to be fair i was sort of in disbelief lol