• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Camp collar shirts

sussi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As I could not find anything similar on the forum, I am starting a thread for Camp Collar Shirts. I prefer to wear mine open with a ribbed undershirt, but when it is very hot I would wear just a shirt half open.

So far my favourite brand for Camp Collar shirts is Portuguese Flannels. They offer many different material and color/pattern combinations and it seems their value for the price is really good. They are Made in Portugal.

Todd Synder has solid selection with few interesting patterns but it is not specified on all shirts where they were made.

Clutch Cafe store has solid selection of camp collar shirt mostly Made in Japan from brands. Also NMWA has solid selection.

I would like to find more options and brands and hear your opinion about camp collar shirts and see your favourite brands, materials, patterns etc, so please post your shirts.

Below are a few of my favorites:
BAHIA_800x.jpg

DOGTOWN_OLIVE_5aa81772-efa9-4b9f-b98a-6c5c5ff9080c_800x.jpg

DOGTOWN_ROSE_800x.jpg

JACQUARD_CHAMBRAY_800x.jpg

LINEN_CAMP_COLLAR_SKY_1117_4a77c171-ef65-48e3-8c96-14def29a9207_800x.jpg

PIROS_WHITE_800x.jpg

FlyingHorker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

sussi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I prefer more clean look. Mostly monochromatic. I can do maybe subtle pattern or stripes. I currently have those that are posted above from Portuguese flannel. Where are NMWA shirts made?

FlyingHorker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I prefer more clean look. Mostly monochromatic. I can do maybe subtle pattern or stripes. I currently have those that are posted above from Portuguese flannel. Where are NMWA shirts made?
Oh, NMWA is "No Man Walks Alone", they carry Portuguese Flannel camp collar shirts every summer. They carry brands that are made in many different locations.

sussi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh, NMWA is "No Man Walks Alone", they carry Portuguese Flannel camp collar shirts every summer. They carry brands that are made in many different locations.

Ok, I know the store and ordered from there already. I thought you mean that they had some shirts made under their own label or something. All good.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads