• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bye Bye Manouche

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
an object to kick around
One Conne is enough.
I'm sure Ed would go for it. Conne's on his dick all day long.
That gotta hurt.
uhoh.gif

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AB01
I am against him being banned! For what? For being a rude French guy? He's not a spammer. He shouldn't be banned.
well if that's the case, I'll reinstate him immediately.

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
damn you tck!

Was trying to get my posts successive there, and you posted right in the middle.

(and no, he wasnt.)

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by m@T
oh about eight times in four years. Fret not, in a few months he will be back again, we will laugh again, we will tire again, we will ban again.

Originally Posted by Elguapito
this is 100% true

see what I mean....

AB01

Reaction score
Listen, I run a forum too and there are informative topics, but people who post the off-topic trolling humour give the place a personality. Makes it unique instead of just an faceless online encyclopedia or lecture. This is what Manouche did for SF. Gave it life. Made it human.

Plus, I have learnt a lot from him. About how not to be. Everything he does, I just becomes the opposite and it has worked for me.

How else would we know the line between high-ending and brand-whoring? Manouche provides the example by removing the class out of style.

appolyon

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
^ You saying we don't have any personality here without trolls?

Man it's hard to pick who the latest incarnate of ernest/manouche

AB01

Reaction score
You have to bring me up to speed (please). I don't know pre-Manouche. I am a newer member than you. Is he really a fake personality from a recurring member? Can I get a timeline? I find this very interesting,

appolyon

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
You have to bring me up to speed (please). I don't know pre-Manouche. I am a newer member than you. Is he really a fake personality from a recurring member? Can I get a timeline? I find this very interesting,

I was only hear for the Manouche Era, but I had heard the name Ernest mentioned in connection.

Look up the name via the search and have a look at some of Ernest's posts. You'll see the connection.

Elguapisimo

Reaction score
Listen, I run a forum too and there are informative topics, but people who post the off-topic trolling humour give the place a personality. Makes it unique instead of just an faceless online encyclopedia or lecture. This is what Manouche did for SF. Gave it life. Made it human.

Plus, I have learnt a lot from him. About how not to be. Everything he does, I just becomes the opposite and it has worked for me.

How else would we know the line between high-ending and brand-whoring? Manouche provides the example by removing the class out of style.

exactly

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
I'm sure Ed would go for it. Conne's on his dick all day long.

Is there anyway we could differentiate the Eds?

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I never found him funny. Maybe his form of humor didn't translate for me.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads