• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Budokans, Onitsukas

arsenik509

Reaction score
they aren't hard to find. www.asics.com
teacha.gif

Tck13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by arsenik509
they aren't hard to find. www.asics.com
teacha.gif

Wow! You're brilliant! I'm not sure if you checked your link but they don't have pics of any of the Onitsukas from the past or present and there are no online retailers or stores that have the Budokans. I know that many retailers have Onitsukas but I'd like to see all of the different styles since they've been around for so long. It looks like the best place is Zappos. I know how to use the internet, genius. If you're so smart, maybe you can tell me where to get the Budokans? No one has them. Apparently, they're hard to get?

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Tck13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gdl203
Shoes.com has them. They also have good coupons on a regular basis

http://www.shoes.com/product.asp?p=1...riant_id=41423

I bought 3 pairs of OT from shoes.com - no issues at all with them

Thanks, I saw that they carry them but they don't have any sizes. Noone has any sizes in Budokans and I've tried EVERYWHERE. I might be stuck getting Onitsukas at this point. That's why I was wondering if they are very hard to get or if something's up with them.

Tck13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Musselma
Unless i'm completely missing something, the google link arsenik sent you has numerous sites selling Asics Budokans, in sizes ranging from 8 to 12.5 in mens. Apparently, you don't know how to use the internet as well as you thought. spoonfeeding incoming! Asics Budokans for sales at a site found from Arsenik's link
You did completely miss something. As I've said numerous times in this thread, if you try to order them, they don't have any sizes or they're backordered. Thanks for everyone's help.

arsenik509

Reaction score
so order them and wait the extra week or 2 it takes to get them? or find another shoe you want to buy?

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I want Marathon Tabi, my ultimate goal is to find a pair in a size I may be able to squeeze myself into.

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by arsenik509
lol colin you're such a weeaboo
bounce2.gif
tounge.gif

Whatev William. Im surprised to see you stopped lurking and are posting now. I want the goldfish print ones, I think they would be a good conversation piece (to never wear)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 103 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 102 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads