• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Brooks Brothers Xmas Promotion

deveandepot1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gnatty8
Yep, mine too. I did get one of the 6 extra slim fit shirts I ordered..
plain.gif

I got one of the three I ordered.

pitboss12

Reaction score
Originally Posted by forex
Has anyone received his BF order? My BF order keeps getting delayed,it is now January 31
devil.gif

My order was split into 3 parts. I received the first 2 parts in the pas 2 weeks. The last part has been pushed back twice in the last 3 days.
confused.gif

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by deveandepot1
I got one of the three I ordered.

Originally Posted by pitboss12
My order was split into 3 parts. I received the first 2 parts in the pas 2 weeks. The last part has been pushed back twice in the last 3 days.
confused.gif

Got three more today. So the FedEx guy can navigate around my neighborhood and my car is still stuck 200 yards away from my house because I can't get up a gentle grade..
ffffuuuu.gif

I can't say how pleased I am with the extra slim fit, fit absolutely perfectly, and the collar rolls are terrific, classic Brooks.

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gnatty8
Got three more today. So the FedEx guy can navigate around my neighborhood and my car is still stuck 200 yards away from my house because I can't get up a gentle grade..
ffffuuuu.gif

I can't say how pleased I am with the extra slim fit, fit absolutely perfectly, and the collar rolls are terrific, classic Brooks.

I can't believe they actually fit you well,did you get the same sizes? I have one more shirt sitting,maybe I should try it on again
laugh.gif

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I can't believe they actually fit you well,did you get the same sizes? I have one more shirt sitting,maybe I should try it on again
laugh.gif

lol, yes, they are all size 16/34. Good luck.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
laugh.gif

I need to try the extra slim fit. Sounds like they might fit me well.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chuckseabreeze
You should JayJay, I'm really pleased with mine too.

I forgot to ask about them the last time I was in a BB that carries them. My local BB doesn't usually carry anything beyond the basics, but it was renovated before Christmas and now might have them. I'll have to stop in to see.

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JayJay
I need to try the extra slim fit. Sounds like they might fit me well.

Give them a shot, you'll either be blown away or choked, binary outcome, rare in clothing..
teacha.gif

dl20

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I didnt try and order any BF stuff but had about ten regular BB items I was interested in for the 50% off sale. Typical for brooks this time of year, not one item was in stock when I tried to order just hours into the sale. What is the purpose of 1) having a sale when you have no merchandise and 2) sending out a catalog for out of stock items.

For whatever reason I placed this order via phone so when I asked about a particular item the BB person told me that they not only didnt have my size but that they had either none in stock in any size or just a small or XXL in a different color. I am a popular size but it seems that they didnt have much of anything.

dl

deveandepot1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The sleeves on the Extra Slim Fit shirts are still much too baggy.

bapelolol

Reaction score
is instore discounts on BB going to get better than current sales (up to 50% off etc.) or should I buy now?

Bartolo

Reaction score
My order placed on 25 Dec for shell cordovan shoes and assorted small items (socks on sale, etc) is still "open." Nothing has shipped yet.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bapelolol
is instore discounts on BB going to get better than current sales (up to 50% off etc.) or should I buy now?
Discounts might get better, but there won't be much left. I'd buy now if you want something in particular.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Staff online

Forum statistics