• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Brooks Brothers Black Fleece?

intent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Obvious troll is obvious.

mr.loverman

Reaction score
I'm genuinely interested in knowing others' experience with the brand. Particularly the shirts.

jhva3

Reaction score
Can't speak to the current quality, but everyone on here I have talked to is not crazy about the recent American-made Soutwick suits. I have two of the Caruso ones from 2007(these retailed at 2700 dollars) and 2008(retailed at 1900 I think) respectively. The one from 2007 is super high quality with a more TB-style short cut. The one from 2008 is still pretty nice and is a little longer in the body. You can still find some of the NWT older ones on ebay and SF from time to time. It try to snap them up when I can. I like their shirts, but I don't buy them until they're really on sale like 50 bucks. They are not worth the retail price, which just went up.

yarnsforth

Reaction score
Originally Posted by geoffmartin17
I bought a shirt once. OCBD - was quite nice, fabric was thick. Cut was a bit boxy though, and that was the BB1. Definately try on before you buy, or make sure there's no return problems.
I have a couple of these. I like the quality and they fit me well. You can get them at 40% off during BB's big sales. edit: IMO they're also easy to iron, which is a plus for me.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.